tuscl

From Alucard: deogol & the Neuron

deogol
Michigan
At least get the info you post correct Asshole. I'm NOT religious. And where did you read that I want to ban Strip Clubs? Hmm...??? Did your 1 neuron make it up?

---

No, Alucard, I said that you are from the same fabric.

27 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I am not.
    I do love your faulty character analysis. Keep trying, maybe in 1,000,000,000 years you might get within 1,000,000,000 miles of being 1% right.

You're still an ASSHOLE for violating the privacy of PMs.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    In all fairness deogol, assholes usually know their own...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Post Scriptum:

While you're at it post other peoples PMs to you. Since you are so eager to violate privacy.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    What a fuckin' psycho!
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    and me and you are cut from a different fabric,
    I fucked her so good it's a bad habit
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Cotton is the fabric of our lives
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I'd grab my popcorn but I just pissed myself.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Alutard: "Post Scriptum:

While you're at it post other peoples PMs to you. Since you are so eager to violate privacy."

---

Those people don't call me an asshole. If you are embarrassed about your PMs to me, don't send them. Otherwise, be civil and they stay secret.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    deogol: You violated no one's privacy. Once someone sends you a PM it becomes yours, to do with as you please.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I wasn't attacking you, Alucard, I just quoted you and said you could answer your own qyestion. No need to question my honor.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @23Camby- I like that 2 Chainz reference.

No matter how you feel about someone, I don't believe posting PMs is the right thing to do.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    If Alucard didn't himself abuse the PM system I would agree ranukam.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Why bother sending PM's to someone you don't get along with, you just open yourself up to this, and you can't be suprised.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Dracutard complains about someone revealing a PM yet he'll pull the chicken shit card and PM someone and putting him on ignore so he can't respond to tne chief dickhead of the board. His whining complaints aren't worth the paper they are written on. Oops, he didn't use any paper.
    BTW, I posted his PM when he pulled that asshole stunt.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm seriously thinking of leaving you guys. Alucard is not showing me any love. Feel sorry for me as I cry in this corner.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Deogol is obsessed with Alucard.

Nowadays it seems like every time this cat creates a thread he's either mocking, making fun of or talking about Alucard
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @alucard “I am not.
    I do love your faulty character analysis. Keep trying, maybe in 1,000,000,000 years you might get within 1,000,000,000 miles of being 1% right.

You're still an ASSHOLE for violating the privacy of PMs.”

stfu and take the bitch slapping that the fucking psycho nazi loser you are deserves.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Oh God!!!! Not again!!!! At least it wasn't me, this time.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Deogol is obsessed with Alucard"

He's NOT the ONLY one. LMFAO! He has a lot of company!

I can disagree with someone, or dislike them or even hate them. BUT I don't and will NOT violate the privacy of PMs, no matter how I feel about the "person". The privacy violators have NO honor or scruples at the VERY bare minimum. At the other end of the continuum - they are complete and total fucking ASSHOLES.

This is where a Moderator is BADLY needed.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    i reiterate: alucard stfu and take the bitch slapping that the fucking psycho nazi loser you are deserves.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Alucard, you have no honor. You send people pm's knowing they can't respond to you privately, forcing them to only respond publicly. Then you whine about how they violated the privacy.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shithead
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Asshole
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Dracula alwyas shoutin words. Lol
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Alucard I don't know if a moderator is what you think it is. A moderator wouldn't be there to make everything go the way you want it to. I don't think he would just ban someone for posting something someone else doesn't like. Who knows i guess we'll find out if there is ever one.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Don't worry Alucard bro... We all got dudes who wanna be RILs. Look at ol' Cambydude. He has a major hard on for me. Has come right out and told me he wants me to suck his balls. I told him I don't swing that way but he STILL wants his balls sucked! I feel sorry for the dude.

As long as you feel good 'bout what you're doin' it is all that matters. I'm havin' a good ol' time flinging feces at the obnoxious assholes that got in my face. All I said was that I enjoyed ol' Juice -- and old school manic Juice did give me the LOLZ -- and that Camby asswipe got all up in my grill 'bout it. Talkin' all sorts o' smack. So why shouldn't I kick him around. I suspect the dude thinks he's winning, so no harm no foul.

Ideally ya laugh with someone. If ya can't you laugh at 'em...though hopefully not in too mean a way. I suspect ol' Camby ain't crying in his Cheerios 'cos I'm slappin' him 'round!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Of course... If he was I'd have a hearty LARF! Then recommend he get psychological help.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion