tuscl

Damn, can a girl go from 8.5 to 7.0 in one month?

Sunday, October 6, 2013 10:58 AM
Stopped by a club I go to occasionally. There was sweet 22Y0 brunette with fine body, not too fat and not too scrawny. I would give her an 8.5. Last night she was there and had put on ten pounds, and to make it worse looked like her tits were smaller and everything went to her stomach. My first thought was lazy ass stripper smoking too much weed and overeating in front of the boob tube. To make it worse she used to be great on the pole doing tricks like upside down with one leg on the pole while twirling. All of that was out of her routine and she was phoning-it-in on the stage now. I would give her only a 7.0, and am hard grader. I have seen strippers fall apart over time, but never so dramatic a drop in one month. You guys ever seen anything like that so quickly?

23 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not that fast or quick. From your description, she sounds like a 6.0 now. What I don't get is this-As a dancer, your body and your skills with your body make you money. Why jeopardize your living? The same goes for athletes, especially fighters since you go at it alone. I guess I'll never understand the below average human being.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Move on.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    SS, Right on! You are correct more like 6.0 now. Her body is her selling feature and going to shit. She used to get guys showering her dollars on stage, but not last night. This was white club and asked the girls what do they think of the guys showering dollars, and she said they call them "whiggers". I laughed my ass off as had not heard that term. I got to get out more!
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    Pregnant from BBFS in the VIP room maybe? I know a couple of girls that happened to.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I know a stripper who maximizes her income by offering BBFS and she's now had 5 abortions. She can't even read a calendar
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Probably she was in love, and broke up. Or maybe a close family member died. Maybe she was raped.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If a woman gets pregnant, her tits get bigger, not smaller. Using my Sherlock Holmes deductive reasoning skills, I deduce that this gal is a drunk. I have spent 23 years fucking chicks who smoke ganja and from the description, she's no Ganja Goddess. In LA, they hire hot chicks to work as Budtenders. If you're fat n ugly, keep on stepping cause you ain't getting hired.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    She probably cut back on the stimulant drugs
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    I agree that pregnancy is probably not the issue but wouldn't be surprised if the lifestyle (drinking , smoking weed, overeating junk food) clashed with the change in metabolism that happens with age and lack of exercise. I knew a dancer who didn't go downhill that fast (more like several months) but the results were equally dramatic. She went from being he type you had to wait for, to her having to beg customers for dances. I felt sorry for her and bought a couple dances just for old time sake, but it wasn't good.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Emotional depression.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    Lots of good comments. She had been working there for a year, and definitely used to be "the type you had to wait for" and usually never came back. In love and broke up or depression would make sense. If pregnant, then avoiding the pole would have made sense. Time will tell.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've seen a dancer lose probably 40 pounds in only a few months and it looked like she never had a weight problem. I saw another dancer go from looking good with breast implants she had for over a year back to not having breast implants and she even acted the way she used to before she had breast implants. I've seen and met dancers and others who said they knew me but I couldn't remember them. Then there were some dancers who acted like they barely knew me and I told one about where she was from and enough details to surprise her. If you see several changes in multiple people, maybe you died in a similar parallel Earth reality and woke up in your alternate reality self here. One or two people I might think it was just drugs, diet, or something else. Of course some dancers can make you wonder if they are aliens if they have purple hair. I had to examine the dancer with purple hair more closely. Boobs seemed perfectly normal. :)
  • shailynn
    11 years ago
    Hmmm 1 month does sound very quick but I would say it's a change in metabolism. It's different for a lot of people but usually happens somewhere around 18-23. Most of us have been there, you were 20 and could eat anything you wanted to and looked the same...then one day you woke up and were fat. Most people catch this and hit the gym or change their diet. Others just accept the fact that they are fat and buy larger pants. Sounds like that's what this stripper is doing. Maybe if it hurts her income, she'll realize it's time to put down the donuts and iced coffee and change it up for egg whites with water and/or hit the gym.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Some women/people just tend to have larger frames and have to work really hard and be very disciplined to stay slim/in-shape – for some; being larger is kind of their default state and they can put on the lbs very quickly. She could also had being going thru some kind of illness and she may have let herself go while dealing w/ that? Most likely she just left herself go for w/e reason.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I've seen a girl go from a 15 to a 4 in a month. And when I first met her she was off and on with base and I and out of jail. Drugs' one helluva drug.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Smoking makes people slimmer, not fatter. Unless they eat more than they smoke. Especially true for nicotine vs. Ganja
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Most of the ones that I have seen have been the result of coming off of hard drugs, Heroine in particular. They start eating more but don't get enough exercise.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Kind of similar to this, I need people to realize that strippers spend a LOT of time putting makeup on and all the other stuff to make themselves look good in the strip club. When you actually hang out with them outside the club you realize they look nothing like they do in the strip club.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    *I think people need to realize*
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    Yes. I've seen what the OP described before. A stripper I knew well severely abused heroin and other stuff, decided to try and get straight by using a methodone clinic. I went a month between visits and she dramatically gained weight, even worse than OP described. She packed on at least 15 pounds to her previously 100 lb frame. She looked preggers at first, and I asked her and she got all offended. She eventually got fired by the club.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't know that I've ever seen any drop that far that quickly. I think what happens is they take certain realities of the strip club for granted after a certain point, as long as they stay at the same one. I think over time, it's more and more about catering to their regulars and less and less about stage routines and keeping in shape. And I don't think regulars are going to stop seeing them just because they gain 20 pounds.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Maybe she had just eaten a watermelon.
  • easyed14
    11 years ago
    Everyone's forgetting the obvious reason, she got MARRIED!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion