tuscl

Tatiana At Harem and Other Ramblings

Hey everyone. Been enjoying the outside weather and activities and have taken some time off from going to the clubs. Been pretty happy this summer with the OTC relationship I've developed with a personal favorite I met at The Harem this spring. But as predictable, will be looking for a change soon and that will draw me back to the clubs to do more "fishing" and preliminary work this fall.

Anyway, there was a rumor that everybody's all time favorite at The Harem, "Tatiana" died this summer of a drug overdose. Let me confirm that this rumor IS NOT true. I was told last week that she was alive and well working at New York New York; although she wasn't there when I made a quick visit on Friday. The "exaggeration of her demise" was confirmed personally by me with a phone call to the Montgomery County Coronner's Office.

I am looking for a former ATF who worked under the stage name "Jasmine" at The Living Room this winter and moved on to Cheeks this spring. I've lost touch of her over the summer and would like to find her again. Real name is Ashley Easterly. Anybody knows where she's working right now, I'd appreciate the information.

12 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    You should buy Troop's book, "How to hunt down anyone". Think it's on E-BAY.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Using anyone's real name on here is NOT cool.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Uncool tennisdude. Certainly not cool to use her full name dude. First name maybe...there are a lot of girls with some random first name.

What if she she left the business and became a Volvo driving soccer mom. You could have just fucked up her relationship with Straightdude McBreadwinner. Especially if he is actually a pervo that posts here on TUSCL.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    OMG...what if the now VDSM stripper you just outed is married to Juice? Maybe the reason for his absence is that he is now married. But you know the dude will be back here.

Tennis dude...you just ruined two lives! Both VDSM former stripper and Brother Juice are now fucked!
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^^"straightdude mcbreadwinner" Lol!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Just when you think Alucrap is the dumbest.............
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Welcome back!

And I see the above so-called "members" AREN'T welcoming you. To be expected.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    OP:

You obviously haven't read founders FAQ
    (see bottom of page).

"Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here].
    No. Don't even ask this question."

And then break THE RULE about real names. SMH, dude.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "straightdude mcbreadwinner" is a great name.
  • tenisbum1776
    11 years ago
    Sorry. My mistake.

Perhaps Founder can edit my message. I will send a PM and ask.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Fuck it. What's done is done. Learn from it and don't do it again. None of us are perfect or even close to it to don't sweat the hate.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    True dat Tennis dude...you made a mistake. You got slapped for it. But that ain't hate. We cool wit' you 'cos ev'rybody makes mistakes.

Now hate would be some random prick that hasn't reviewed a club getting all up in your grill about a dull but perfectly accurate review 'bout a dull time at a club. 'Cos they never had a dull time in a strip club or 'cos it ain't worth sharing a dull time or who the fuck knows. But that is jes' the way you roll if you're a hateful dude.

Ooo...ooh... And you also prop folks 22 times with the same BS. Let's see if we can break 50 times! You have to work through the hate and come ou da othah side to enlightenment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion