tuscl

Watered Down ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

w.r.t. dancer talent that is.

Recently, and every now and then, there is a thread about the talent in SCs not being what it used to be.

Down here in South Florida and in particular Miami-Dade county; there are a ton of clubs and even a couple of new ones have opened this year.

Makes me think part of the reason talent may seem down is b/c it may be spread out instead of being a bit more “concentrated”?

Back in the day it seemed there were only a handful of SCs and more specifically only a few popular or go-to/worthwhile SCs – but now it seems they are all over the place at least in my area.

Thoughts?

For the veterans – do you feel there are many more SCs in your neck of the woods these days – or less – or about the same – and how may that be affecting the talent pool?

15 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    The average overall attractiveness of the dancers I get Xtras from is lesser than it was with those dancers I got only Lap Dances from up to about 1998 when I started to migrate to sex only in clubs.

Is that watering down? I guess it is all about your own personal perspective and what you are looking for from the dancers. IMHO I am slightly ahead in the trade off of "Looks" vs. "Xtras"

There seems to be more clubs in the metro Motor city area now than 15 - 20 yrs ago. But I didn't count them back then.

There is DEFINITELY more clubs on my home, the Glass City.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    As long as there are some 7's and above that are ready for whatever, I'm content and live it up.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    In most of the areas I frequent, there has not been any change in the number of clubs, yet talent has declined IMO.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    When the economy bottomed out and there were lots of people desperate for money and lots of clubs desperate for revenue I think things got watered down. Clubs hired anybody they could get "fees" out of. Now we're seeing the aftereffects of that.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Since the economy went south, Big Brother has cracked down some on foreigners working in the US without a work visa. Seems to have made life more difficult for the (often very hot) East European dancers, so that might be part of it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Maybe those Eastern European girls need to link up with the Latinas since my girls keep on coming on over. We say fuck Glásnost and Viva la Chocha'
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I can see how Dugly would be confused about civilian pussy"

LOL :)
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    allucard,

it's ironic how you mentioned the yr 1998-that was my best yr in regards to getting laps w/some mild extras from girls that were 8's or 9's.

since then it has gradually declined to where you have to settle for a lot of 6's & 7's. if you do see an 8 (don't see 9's around anymore at the places i go to) better het that 8, and if that is good make her a CF until she eventually leaves the club. you and i know they never stay long. then afterwards you have to go on the hunt/waiting game again for that next 8 to appear.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I just know of a club where a bunch of Eastern European dancers had to quit because the club started checking for work permits.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    There aren't many new clubs up on this end of South Florida, I think the dip in quality, here at least, is primarily due to the summer lull. At least that's what I'm hoping. IME, depending on the northern weather somewhere between Halloween and Thanksgiving we'll start seeing the traffic pick up on the streets and the number and quality of strippers in the clubs pick up.

Its really hard for me to judge talent today vs say 10 years ago, due to the seasonal flux. I do think there has been a steady shift away from the body type I like being the popular one at the clubs though. There are a lot more "thick" strippers running around than the athletic type I prefer. I think there's a lot more extremes lately too, where average age was maybe 23 with a sttdev of 3 its probably gone up to 5 or more - meaning more 18yr olds and more 40yr olds. I guess maybe the same thing applies to looks, the average may be the same but the dispersion is more random - more hotties and more fuglies with less good lookers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @ Dolfan:

“… There aren't many new clubs up on this end of South Florida …”

Yeah – I think it’s more of a Miami thing than a South Florida thing – probably b/c of the reputation of Miami being a party town. As most South Floridians would attest; Miami-Dade is not only different (for better or worse) than the rest of the U.S.; but it’s different than the rest of the state and even So. FL.

“… I do think there has been a steady shift away from the body type I like being the popular one at the clubs though. There are a lot more "thick" strippers running around than the athletic type I prefer …”

It may be “in the eye of the beholder” kinda thing. I have the opposite problem where I don’t see that many thick dancers as I would like and tend to see more of the type that look like they are sophomores in high school. I don’t see that many *naturally* busty dancers (C/D+ cups) or dancers with nice big asses and hips and thick legs that are not fat, i.e. thick in the right places.

At least that is my experience in the Miami clubs. I also often notice a difference b/w day and night shift where dayshift may have the older/thicker dancers and night shift the young slim ones.

Also, some clubs tend to be more specific in terms of the type of dancers they hire – i.e. some clubs will mainly hire “small” girls – I notice this at Tootsies.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    "The average overall attractiveness of the dancers I get Xtras from is lesser than it was with those dancers I got only Lap Dances from up to about 1998 when I started to migrate to sex only in clubs."

"it's ironic how you mentioned the yr 1998-that was my best yr in regards to getting laps w/some mild extras from girls that were 8's or 9's."

Wait 3-5 years and the daughters of all those '98 hotties will start turning 18 (hopefully none are yours). Perhaps only fuglies were making babies ~25 years ago which led to an attractiveness trough.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I've been saying there are too many strip clubs for a couple of years. Yikes! I can't believe I actually said that.

But I do believe it's true in some areas.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It’s hard; if not impossible; to answer w/ absolute certainty the talent/no-talent thing.

But I’ve noticed 3 things (yes – just 3 things – I am a simple man):

1) A black dive I visit on and off became flush with dancers (and better talent) when a nearby black dive closed about a year ago (and this black dive is still better than it was before the closure of the other black dive)

2) have seen two nice new clubs pop up in my area this year and they both have had a very tough time attracting talent both in #s and quality of.

3) reading the reviews almost daily like the dutiful PL that I am; I have noticed a club in COI named Monarchs that by all account is nice and upscale and has a lot to offer – but yet according to the reviews it has really not gotten off the ground in terms of talent
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Yes, there are too many clubs and way too many fugly dancers. Everyone thinks they can open a club an make a million dollars hiring every fatty off the street. Quality is gone for the most part.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion