tuscl

Spearmint Rhino vs Sapphire

Clackport
Washington
Tuesday, October 1, 2013 11:44 AM
It's been clear to me that Rhino and Sapphires are the two clubs with the hottest dancers in Vegas. What used to be clear is that the Rhino girls were hotter than the Sapphire girls, but some recent reviews have suggested that the Sapphire girls are now just as hot as the Rhino girls. Is this true? I'll be in Vegas tomorrow night, and we all know Vegas is expensive. If I'm going to be shelling out a lot of money, I want the girls that are the best of the best, I'm not going to go to some average club like Cheetahs or something. My plan is to hit up Rhino tomorrow night where I can just focus on the dancers, and then hit up Rhino Thursday night for the TUSCL convention. That's fine with me, but everyone says Rhino gets super packed at night (hard to find a seat) and apparently Sapphires is a huge club where you always have space to walk around. Plus the Sapphire girls might be just as hot as the Rhino girls. I'm wondering if I should hit up Sapphires tomorrow night, and then hit up Rhino Thursday night for the convention. That works for me too, but I don't want to be potentially disappointed in the dancer quality at Sapphires. What do you all think I should do? Plus, are the Sapphire girls as hot as the Rhino girls?

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Haven’t been to those clubs; but it sounds they are both quality clubs. Sometimes it is up to the individual as to which club *they* think is best. If you are going to hit the Rhino for the convention; might as well hit Sapphire the day before and see for yourself – worst case you’ll take the cover + 1-drink hit which can be a bit expensive there. I would take the cover + 1-drink hit and find out for myself.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Papi, the problem is that with the convention the dancers won't have my full attention, I will also be conversing with the other TUSCLers, it will be like a party atmosphere. Basically Wednesday night is the only night I have in Vegas where it's just me and the dancers. This will be my only time in Vegas for a long time. Because of that I want to make that night count with the hottest dancers in Vegas. I'm just not sure if the hottest dancers are at Sapphires or Rhino.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It sounds like Rhino is your choice but now that Saphire jumped into the mix, you might be having second thoughts. I say to stay with the Rhino. Once you've made your decision, stick with it with 100% conviction with no second thoughts.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I have never found the dancers in Sapphire to be better than Rhino but it's been over a year since I was there. I am having major withdrawal symptoms. Let us know how you get on?
  • MikeP2
    11 years ago
    Just got back from Vegas. No contest. Rhino. Remember to call for the free limo service. No cover but do tip the driver.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Allright, I'll do the Rhino tomorrow and Thursday night. I'm gonna try to get OTC (free) with a Rhino dancer tomorrow. I've had some moderate success here in Portland, but Vegas is a whole different animal so we'll see. I will report what happens.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Yeah, Rhino is the right gamble, especially on an off night like Wednesday.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Different strokes for different folks. Go to both in one night if need be. If you don't see anything to your fancy at A, go to B. Both offer the free admission with transportation deals. I prefer the Rhino because I know an insider there.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Pfft. Why people even bother with Vegas SC's is beyond me.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @sclvr5005- I am intrigued by Spearmint because it's ranked number one in dancer quality, and dancer quality is the number one thing I look for in a strip club. BTW hope to see you at the convention tomorrow. A couple more questions: I should arrive and be settled in my hotel around 10:30 tonight. I'm pretty much going to call the Rhino for the free limo service right then. How long of a wait should I expect for the limo to get to my hotel at that time on a Wednesday night? I don't want to get to Rhino later than midnight. Also how much should I tip the driver? I don't want to be a cheapskate, but at the same time I don't want be that generous especially since my hotel is only a mile away from Rhino. I was thinking 10 bucks?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I think ten sounds acceptable especially if you're riding solo. I think you came up with a cool idea, with the convention. I'd love to attend but I'm moving into a new place down the road so I got my manos full.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion