tuscl

taking credit for some one elses stage tip

Sunday, September 29, 2013 9:47 AM
Ever do this ? I once had a dude run up to the stage and toss a hundo bill on the floor right in front of me then he ran off...the dancer had her back turned and when she came back and saw the hundo she treated me like I was a pimp

13 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Not intentionally. If someone runs up, leaves a big tip without the dancer noticing who did so, she might credit the first person she sees. I was wondering if that was why a couple of times some dancers were treating me like royalty. One said thanks for the big tip. I was thinking what big tip? Did I accidentally tip her a lot more than I thought?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've never had that happen. I've had a stage dancer not grab the $6 in singles I left. I was the only dude on the row so you figured she would've picked it up. I left it there.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I steal the tips from the stage when the dancer isn't looking.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    That guy is an idiot...it reminds me of the seinfeld episode where the calzone makers would not see George Costanza tip them.
  • etsutwigg222
    11 years ago
    Had some leave a ten at the stage while I was waiting for the dancer to come over to me. She thought the ten was from me and would not beleive that I didn't leave it. I asked why I would tip her additionally if the ten was mine and she said I must really like her. Came over to me after her stage and she was very appreciative of the tip so off to the VIP we went. She was very grateful and made me grateful as well.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Guccibro...I think you may be a prophet...don't take credit for the tips of others. Only a false prophet would do that
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    When I have sex, I ask her to do doggie-style, and then get the guy with the 10 inch dick I hired, who's been waiting in the closet.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ibbaicni...you didn't just use a dildo?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @CJ well he mows my lawn too its a package deal.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    ^^^wtf? Doesn't sound like a good idea to me
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    ilbbaicnl, you need to pay your lawn boy's girl to suck your dick and like it now matter how small it is. I've never had that problem 'cos King Kong ain't got nothin' on me. Fuck, I'm hung like a sea turtle so ain't no chicks complaining 'bout Big Zip. But still...if the good LORD didn't bless you with enough stick I hope he blessed you with something else. I musta been on his good side though, 'cos I gots me Einstein brain, turtle dick, and George Clooney looks. Fuck yeah!!!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yeah, once. An old guy went up to the stage while a hot brunette was dancing and tossed a couple of bucks - or so I thought. I approached the stage and threw $2 in the same general area where the old guy had thrown his. After her set the dancer came running over to me and gave me a big hug & a kiss and said that in her 1 year of dancing no one had ever given her a tip that big. It took me a minute to realize what had happened but I just went with it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I guess the problem with it is, that might be a potential lucrative new regular for the dancer. I think I would tell them. I feel a lot of gratitude towards dancers. Probably because, when I was young, getting my hands on anybody's boobs always seemed to come with the risk of winding up with a mortgage and two car payments.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion