tuscl

$$$ spent in VIP

10inches
Florida
Saturday, September 28, 2013 1:11 PM
what's the most that you have ever spent in single VIP trip and what did you get for it ? spent $200 at Follies in Atl. black dancer gave me BBBJ while I finger banged her. she was either a great actress or she had an orgasm with 2 of my fingers in her snatch. came in her mouth but she spit it out

34 comments

• ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    I would send her the link from the below thread, go back, and see if you get a revised encore. LOL [view link] I honestly prefer OTC to VIP room as it seems to be a cheaper gig for me. Once spent nearly $400 a long time ago at the Gold Club in Atlanta. Beautiful girl but the experience was more of a big hustle.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You're a true stud 10 millimeters. No wait, a true idiot.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    One more thing on the $400: I was young and naïve in the "club thing". Al Gore hadn't invented the internet yet or at least the hick town I live in wasn't connected, thus I did not have TUSCL or any way of learning except for trial / error. Yes, in retrospect, I would have done a bunch of things different. WOW - Three negatives in one sentence (above). Told you that I grew up and live in a town that is back in the sticks.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My legal representative just informed me not to disclose this financial report.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Greater than $1 & less than $1000. Got EVERYTHING I asked for & more.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Alucard-I'm digging the nuclear waste colored cat. I saw a cat like that once. Course, I was on some Liberty Caps from Marin County so I was in the zoooooooone.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Slickspic, it is not a nuclear waste colored cat IMHO. JUST green. It is sort of a play on the name of the real breed of short haired cat that is in the pic. The breed is a Russian Blue. I just used some software to color it green & call it a Russian Green! It was mildly inspired by another pic I saw 1st many yrs ago. I am a cat lover. Neither of my cats is green though! LOL
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Back in my early SC days I spent 1600.00 on 8 hours of VIP. The club did 100 per 1/2 hour back then.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Alucard-The Russian Blue is a beautiful cat. Hawaiian Blue Pitbulls look more greyish-brown than blue. I prefer Old Family Reds.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    $20,000 I got a t-shirt
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    $500 and it was a 3 sum Deep French kissed the one The other gave me a bbbjcim
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "$20,000 I got a t-shirt" Did you get to cum? LOL
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Yea he cummed in the shirt lol
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    OMG Gator! We found the Little Johnny that Slick posted about a few days ago! LOL! From SlickSpic: Little Johnny was sitting in class was his teacher asked him, "Little Johnny, when you grow up, what do you want to be?" Little Johnny replied, "When I grow up, I want to be a billionaire. I want to have condos in exotic locales, drive Ferraris and Lamborghinis, fly in my own private jet, eat at the finest restaurants, gamble in Monaco and Macao, have beautiful models with big, fake titties that dress like sluts, go shopping on my expense account, wait around all day for me to fuck the living dog shit out of their brains, and pamper me whenever I want." After hearing this, Little Johnny's teacher wanted to change the subject so she asked Little Suzy, "Little Suzy, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Little Suzy replied, "I want to be Little Johnny's Bitch!"
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    $800 BBFSCIP
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    I -almost- never do ITC. It's just not my thing. Twice Ive had FS ITC. Both times it was $200. I've never spent more than $100 on a girl in a club other than that, and I can only think of twice that that's happened as well.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    $600 for an hour. No extras, she just had the most perfect DD boobs I ever laid my unworthy hands on.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    $1200 2 girls for two hours. BBFS with both, BBBJ with both, cum on faces.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Gawker that was ITC, and if so, did the club have a dirt floor?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    On my 70th biryhday. 2 dancers for 30 minutes. Club compted the room and each dancer got $100. Worth every penny of it. Use your imagination.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "$1200 2 girls for two hours. BBFS with both, BBBJ with both, cum on faces." Sounds like a really fun time. Who got the most cum??
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I recall blowing around $400 at a single VIP session. Certainly not worth it; OTC is always better and usually $150 cheaper.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, It was longer than 30 minutes! :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber - 30 minutes was all I paid for. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @SC comped the room? Did all the strippers come round and clap and sing like at Ruby Tuesday?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    10inches how you jumped from $200 to $400. Are sure you didn't imagine this all?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    To our Michigan people that read TwoSheds. We learned TwoSheds once paid $1500 for a handjob at The Lodge in Dallas. We always knew he was an arrogant prick, but now we know he's pretty stupid with money too.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ motorhead, I couldn't think of a BETTER description than that about TS. An arrogant prick, that he truly is!
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    $600 spearmint rhino Vegas with Russian blonde. 1 hr and worth the money plus $100 tip I gave her.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    $300. I nutted, but not really worth it, especially considering it was in 1995 dollars, when I first moved here. I'll plead lack of familiarity with the local market at the time. :)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Yes I came on the t shirt
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    OKC clubs aren't the VIP room type, so basically, I have never spent money in the VIP. But a few years ago I was in Baltimore visiting a cousin. Her husband is a huge strip club fiend. He took me and some of his friends to the Hustler Club. All I got a was insanely drunk. He basically "rented" out the VIP section and the girls just kept coming. Little did I know he does this at least once a month with his buddies and NEVER gets any action for all the money he spends. Super weird dude. 8 people, friday night, loads of alcohol = $10k? I don't remember, but it was a stupid amount of money to spend.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ perhaps he likes to watch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion