tuscl

BBBJ

I just saw this article that states a British study concluded that cum in mouth with swallow helps with depression. I have always felt it helped me and now out turns out it is good for the girl also.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl…

25 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Great news
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I wonder if our resident proponent of the Stock Market from Washington has heard of it. LOL
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucrat!You must be the happiest guy in the world.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^^The way this is worded, I'm cracking up.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lmao somehow I don't see this convincing any chicks that don't like giving head to change their minds.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I agree sclvr5005. A woman is either going to be orally oriented or not. A study IMO will hardly change their minds.
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    it always works for me
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lol carolynne
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "it always works for me"

An endorsement. GREAT!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Damn. I'd like to help out but thanks to Flomax, I'm shooting blanks. At least there is no mess. :)
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Didn't check out the link, but I'm a big fan of swallowing. (No, not at work--don't do that. But I really like sucking off guys that, you know, I like.) Anyway, I think spitting is gross because it is messy. Plus, cum doesn't always taste that great. So, I always deep throat at the end of a blowjob. Then it goes straight down my throat. I don't have to taste it and there's no mess. Plus spitting seems rude. If I came on some guys face and his immediately concern was to rid himself of my fluids, I'd find that weird.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Bromelain and Papaya extract are suppose to improve the flavor of semen. An ex-girlfriend told me to eat pineapple. So I ate a lot of pineapple. She was happy. But the State of Hawaii was upset. It seems like I ate way too much Pineapple for just one person. How was I suppose to know that there were Pineapple quotas? So after a good Polynesian beat down or two, I stopped eating so much Pineapple and switched to the chewables.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Gotta save some pineapple for your fellow men. There is some funky tasting jizz out there.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Who's depression was it curing the girls or the guys?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ The girl's!? Protein is good for them. ;) :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    JudyJudy used to talk about the virtues of pineapple and semen.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ I know a dancer who has great "personal" knowledge concerning about the virtues of pineapple and semen. [WINK - LOL]
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Talk about a win-win. ;)
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    It should change dancer's minds. After all, swallowing jiz does relieve depression according to the study.

Surreptitiously placed post-it notes over the "options" shown on the change boxes at my local Starbuck's...now reads "spit"...."swallow". The lady behind me commented that discussing "post-nasal drip" was disgusting.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Not to sound gay, but it SOUNDS like a crock of shit some brits made to get easy access for getting their load down the throat. I doubt this convinces any girls.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Esta my bro...try convincing the girls. Say "did you see the study linking consumption of semen to the easing of depressive symptoms? Sweetie...I just wanna make you happy..."

And if that doesn't work, have a bucket o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay ready. 'Cos a drumstick up the ass is a sure way to cure female depression. And putting a drumstick up a hot girls ass is a surefire way to cure male depression. So win-win!

Plus, a chick that let's you put a drumstick in her asshole is pretty likely to swallow your jizz...so win-win-win my friend.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    @Not to sound gay.Why stop now?It's okay to rub one out now and again.If you get caught just tell them you were cleaning it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You get "more" with honey than vinegar. LOL ;) ;)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    What the article seems to be saying is that women who have unprotected sex have better mental health, so they conclude it's because of the semen. But (hopefully) unprotected sex correlates with being in a monogamous relationship. So maybe it's just proving that women being in monogamous relationships correlates with having better mental health. The cause and effect for that could run either, or both, ways.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion