tuscl

Breasturaunts

crazyjoe
Colorado
Those of you that go to breasturaunts, do you go before or after the strip club?

Sometimes I go before but I went to the tTilted Kilt after the other day and it wasn't quite as interesting as going before the club

What are your thoughts?

19 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    Breasturants? WTF is that?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Not really any in my area but when I do go to one it has nothing to do with my strip club visits. I go because I am hungry.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ Estafador. Breasturants= places like Hooters, Tilted Kilt, Twin Peaks, Bone Daddys House Of Smoke.

@ Shadow. I usually go because I'm hungry too but sometimes when I go I start wanting to go to the club
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I go to hooters before I hit the club sometimes
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I can’t stand to look and not touch – also I don’t find the food that great (better places to eat IMO) – I haven’t visited in years.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I sometimes go to the one remaining Hooters in the Puget Sound Region that's near a strip club. I like the idea of a "warm-up" before going to the club. And I go at meal time. I know the food isn't that great, but it's only an occasional thing for me.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I did go to the Hooters once before going to a strip club. The strip club was better. My problem with Hooters is there isn't much there once you get past the waitresses, who aren't that especially hot, at least at the one in my area. In terms of food served, Hooters is similar to Buffalo Wild Wings, and I'd rather go to BWW. I wouldn't mind stopping at the Twin Peaks in my area, but that's not especially close to anything, nor on the way to anything, that I ever visit regularly. I still have to go there once.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I can't bring myself to eat crappy food just so I can look at some (maybe) hot women.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I went to Hooter's when I was in Cincinnati. This is a city with no strip clubs so breasturants probably do well here.
  • clevelandbrowns69
    11 years ago
    some of the upscale strip clubs in cleveland have pretty good menus.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I go when I'm hungry and in the area and not in a hurry or with someone who's not interested. I also don't go if it's crowded. I wanted to try out Twin Peaks sometime. I wondered if they used any MSG in their food or seasoning. I like Hooters hamburgers. I usually eat before I'm in the area though. I drove by Twin Peaks around 9 or 10 pm in Greenville one night and there must have been 200 cars in a packed parking lot.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I only go to Twin Peaks to fire walk.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    The only name I recognized was hooters and their girls aren't anything to take home to mother or write home about. Not saying their ugly, hooters has nice looking girls, but nothing worth a boner for. I thought the purpose of going to a restaurant was to eat anyway. Don't you miss the days when hooters was actually adult entertainment and not family-friendly?
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    There is a small chain of 'breastaurants' in Central Alberta called The Canadian Brewhouse. The servers wear the tank top, micro shorts uniform popularized by Hooters. Hotter waitresses in the pubs than any Hooters that I have visited. Food is not so bad, typical pub grub but done with competence and some flair. EXCELLENT selection of beers, both draft and bottled.

What I enjoy most about The Canadian Brewhouse is their hilarious radio commercials that run on sport talk radio in Alberta featuring the character, The Champ.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Looked up some of the "breasturants" and they all seem like logger pubs. It doesn't help they're all in southern states. Don't really seem too appealing to go and they have not so great reviews when it comes to actual eatery. I think I'll stick to places like olive garden and ciprianis.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Hooters food SUCKS.

Bone Daddy's is the only place that had good food.
    11 years ago
    Don't know that I ever have gone to a breastaurant before or after a strip club visit. Doesn't make sense to me. The breastaurant, with it's lack of nudity, is never going to "stack up" to the strip club.

Don't get me wrong. I go to the local Tilted Kilt probably twice a week. Have enjoyed my few visits to Twin Peaks. Not as enthused about Hooters, especially these days. It's just there is no linkage in my book.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Why would hot girls work in these places? The food services industry is gross enough to work in and a lot of manual labor. Plus they don't pay that well considering most is coming from tips and these places don't exactly have many high rollers hanging around. I would assume a hot young airhead would much rather have a job at Coach or Hermes.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Life's too short to go to "restaurants" where you can't fondle hot chicks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion