tuscl

This Shot Girl Should be a Dancer

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 3:27 AM
I read this in a review of my favorite strip club: "The shot girl hinted to me that if I bought the rest of her shot tray she would go upstairs to the VIP area with me so I bought the rest of the shot tray. Later, she said that she had to go the rest room and when she returned , we would go upstairs to the VIP area. She left and never returned. I was told that she went to the dressing room. I didn't see her again until she was leaving. She walked passed me without saying a word." This shot girl is not living up to her full potential. She should be a dancer.

14 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Rookies!!!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If that cat has any sense at all, this will be a learning experience.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have no use for shot girls in the first place. This just adds to it. Fortunately I have never seen one at an Atlanta club.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I can't stand two types of shot people. 1). Mexican shot waiters who whistle in your ears and shake your head, after the shot. 2). Jell-O Shot waitresses or even worse, waiters. I'm a grown-ass man and I don't do Jell-so shots.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I've had a few dances from cute shot girls and none of them was any good. I now leave the dancing to the professionals.
  • Man4308
    11 years ago
    Hey now, don't hate on shot girls too much. I pulled a shot girl once at a Fort Worth club. She was a very nice 29 yr old Mexican girl, with DDs. We 'dated' for a few weeks, okay well, it was just dinner and horizontal action. After a week, I found out that she had tried dancing. She danced for around 6 months at Silver City in Dallas. But, naturally the request for money came in. She first requested a couple hundred. I gave it, it certainly was worth what I was getting. Next, she asked for $5k, and offered 'her' Escalade for me to keep as collateral. Umm, no thank you, I'm out! Also, another thing that was really funny with her. She thought by not getting completely naked for sex, that she preserved some since of 'dignity'. She'd always say that I had to 'earn' complete nakedness. Umm, I was balls deep on the first 'date'. Your boobs were out. You didn't save anything, dignity wise by pulling your panties to the side, rather than off. Silly bitches!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'd saif that shot girl's a bitch but...he hsd it coming. What's worse is he didn't ress her about it. He's dumb anf a bitch
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    ress=press hsd=had anf=and saif=said
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The topic of hot shot girls; waitresses; bartenders; etc. has been discussed before. I am sure we have come across this (i.e. where the waitresses/shot-girl is hotter than most of the dancers on a particular visit). I’ve had similar experiences to rockstar where the shot girl or waitresses I’ve gotten dances from didn’t know what they were doing – I even had to sort of show/explain-to them how it was supposed to be done (in terms of LDs). It was kinda a waste of money and time IME.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yep she has some of the qualities of a dancer lol.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    That's taking being a ROB to a whole new level.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    She's a dancer in training. ;)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember one shot girl used to dance for me when she was a dancer. I believe Juice said he spent $100 on her one night never even seeing her boobies. She's dancing again and she no longer complains about me never buying any shots from her. She has nice tits.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Fortunately I have never seen one at an Atlanta club" NO Shot Girls in Atlanta. Darn, I wish that was a national thing. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion