tuscl

Thinking about Women

Ok. This isn't strictly a strip club thing, but it's been on my mind. Do you guys think about women, boobs, sex, etc. virtually all the time? Even in professional situations with clients, at the grocery store, at ball games, I'm constantly checking out other women. If there's even a moderately attractive girl nearby, I'm daydreaming about what she would be like in bed, what she would look like naked, etc. I'm aware that all guys do this to some extent, but for me it's just about every damn minute of the day.

19 comments

• lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yes.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Not all the time, but definitely most of the time. I believe the female body is the best creation on this planet we call Earth.
  • nemesisk7
    11 years ago
    i wanna get a girl pregnant
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't say I think about women all the time, but sometimes, it gets so bad I think about the one 50-something lady at work and what she would be like in bed, or the one fat lesbian chick (at least it's assumed she's a lesbian, she never actually came out and said it, but you can just tell sometimes and everyone else thinks the same thing).
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Not all the time. Only about 95%. I'm not a total perv.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Am I going to hell because I think about it in church?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think about them approximately 120% of the time.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Only when I see better looking girls. The old or really fat or ugly girls I try not to look at. I thought I heard in a sex study the average time between thinking about girls was 9 1/2 seconds. I am probably way below average on that. While at work or on some other hobby, I don't think about females for up to hours at a time. Except when I take a break and happen to see or hear a female. It's hard not to think about females. They are all over the place unless you are completely isolated.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I just remembered one of the most attractive girls I've seen at work in a long time suddenly started working at an empty cubicle right across from me. If her very attractive friend in a short skirt works in the other empty spot, they could distract me every time I get uo from my desk. :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have a t-shirt that sums it up. "Boobies. Proof that men can concentrate on two things".
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    ^ lol, that's a good one. :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    With a nice pair of legs and a pretty face, that's makes it 5 things to thnk about. Guys are multitasking. Add in thinking about pussy and a nice ass, and we are thinking about 7 things already. ..and girls wonder why we aren't focusing when asked a question. It's because we already are thinking about at least 7 other more important topics.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    All the time. I was at a funeral and whie the minister was delivering his eulogy, I couldn't stop thinking about this hot chick in the second row. Long, black pencil skirt. Tight, white blouse that barely could contain her magnificent mammaries. I would've fucked her in the coffin.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Also, if you don't think about women all the time, then you're a homo.
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    This one time I checked out this girls ass while she was talking to the HR person. Is that wrong?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Do you guys think about women, boobs, sex, etc. virtually all the time?"

No, not virtually all the time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I don't think people should dress sexy at work. Companies should just have social events every couple months, people who want to hook up at work should do it there. I can make it hard to concentrate on work.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Most of the time – but it’s not as overpowering (i.e. to the point I can’t think or do anything else) as when I was in my 20s (currently 43).

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    If you responded yes you are lying because you spent 2 seconds thinking about your reply to this topic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion