tuscl

Limit to the number of dances you can buy

I know of a club that has a 2 song limit to the number of table dances you can buy. After that you have to go VIP or the dancer must move on to another customer. The theory is with just a few dancers a couple guys could tie them up and nobody else could get dances. This might work when the club is packed full of customers but when there is only one customer it is a pretty stupid rule to enforce!

19 comments

• jestrite50
    11 years ago
    At Scarlets in Ft. Wayne they have Dollar Dances which are quite good. They are high mileage compared to most IN clubs. They generally go half a song for $1. Catch is the limit is 3 before you got to go to VIP. These are just to "bait" you in.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've never seen that in a strip club but I did get surprised many years ago when dining at J Henry's in Griffin GA. They had a two drink maximum.

BTW J. Henry was Doc Holiday's real name and he had his dentist office in Griffin.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I thought there was a club in the Quad Cities of Iowa that did something like that, where you could get a dance on the floor, but it was only 1 and then you had to go to the private dance area if you wanted more, but this was so long ago I don't even remember which club it was or whether the rule would still exist.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I would AVOID any club that limits my ability to purchase services from a dancer.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    That's crazy to limit table dances like that. Should just have a rough time limit like less than 15 or 30minutes if a club is crowded but only if it's crowded and several other patrons in the club aren't getting to enjoy the view from the table dances.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've been to this fine dining establishment that limited alcoholic beverages at 1per person, per hour. The place is known as Chuck E. Cheese.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've been to this fine dining establishment that limited alcoholic beverages at 1per person, per hour. The place is known as Chuck E. Cheese.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It sucks when a dancer that you wanna dance with is being monopolized by one dude but that's the nature of the game. I've been guilty of monopolizing a dancer and will do it again and again.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    It makes sense to me. If the table dance is $1, it's obviously a loss leader and needs to be limited.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Alucard: I would AVOID any club that limits my ability to purchase services from a dancer.

---

Got to admit he has a point. Apparently the owner goons have run out of rules to make up for their "contract" dancers to follow, that now they are making up rules for their customers to follow!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    In many clubs, the club takes a cut of each VIP dance, but no cut from table dances. Could be that's the reason for the limit.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    the table dances at this club are $5 not $1 and they last for the full length of the song
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    What ilb says makes sense

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… The theory is with just a few dancers a couple guys could tie them up and nobody else could get dances …”

Who knows if this is the reason – but anything to keep the dancers from sitting around eating shit and not tending to the custies would be a nice change to the MO of many clubs.

From a recent review:
    (https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p… )

“… Margaret came out and got on the dancers about making some money -- she said "no lap in the place should be empty" …”

That is the kind of proactive management that can make a PL’s visit better.

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I have a 1 song limit to the number of songs I will listen to with a ugly stripper on stage.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I would never return to any club that promoted a stupid rule like that.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I was at a bar that had like 3 girls, and the owner wanted them to be available so you couldn't tie them up indefinitely. That makes sense to me.

But in a regular club with lots of girls, any dancer who spends an hour with one guy is likely making a lot of money, so any rules against it hurts her income.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    I was told that by a dancer once, but I believe it was because she saw another customer for whom she wanted to dance. After that, I spent the entire afternoon with her in that club.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    magicrat, I at first thought it was stripper shit myself but later was confirmed by a TUSCL buddy on here who is a regular to the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion