tuscl

Strippers And Lube

Saturday, September 21, 2013 6:26 PM
A recent visit to a Toronto SC featured this strange occurrence. I was in the VIP with a medium hot dancer. She had just stripped down and was starting her gyrations with me on the lap dance couch. My greedy fingers immediately head for her sweet pussy. WTF! I discover a pussy already lubed with an excessive dose of I don't know what. The lube was also smeared over her outer vaginal lips, her inner vaginal lips, and her clitoris. This girl sat with me for a drink immediately before we made our way to the VIP so that means she lubes herself automatically before making the club tour to drum up business. I have had dancers lube themselves just before doing the nasty with me but this was my first experience with a pre-lubed pussy. Anybody else experience this?

13 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've had a couple lube themselves with their own saliva as I watched. The idea being to turn me on and it usually works. :) But I have never seen one use KY or anything else.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Ditto SC's comment. Been a few times when I wished she'd KYed.
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    I knew a dancer several years ago who KY'd herself as standard practice before approaching customers who she knew liked to touch. Part of her shtick was to say "look how hot you got me!". Also, a few customers would bring their own lube and apply it to their dancer in the VIP. I used to have to check the table tops before I set customers drinks down, because they would often be smeared too. (It must have been some kind of party).
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    When dancers see me, they get so excited that they don't need any lube. :)
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    I've heard that strippers in nude clubs Pre lube sometimes so their lips don't stick together on stage.
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    Not a frequent occurance in my experience, but since high mileage is the norm in my area; it happens. I had one dancer whom I was fingering at the bar encourage me to explore her anus. I easily went three knuckles deep as she was pre-lubed there also.
  • StunnaBitch
    11 years ago
    it was probably jizz from the dude before you
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I know a stripper that has a 55 gallon drum of Astroglide in her garage.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've never had a pre-lube, just a lube.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I've seen strippers use lube may times
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    What do you do if your CF starts smoking? Slow down and use some lubricant.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    I often discover that dancers are pretty "juicy", especially later in the shift. I have occasionally wondered if this is residual natural lube from previous LDs or actual artificial lube from earlier applications.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    This reminds me...I need to get the oil changed in my car!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion