tuscl

The Lovely Latinas

Friday, September 20, 2013 3:11 PM
I just got to thinking about girls of different ethnicities. I've heard guys indicate that they don't really go for bland white girls. I've heard others indicates that black women are not really their cup of tea. I've never heard this about Latinas, however. Is there any guy who doesn't appreciate a wonderfully attractive Latina? I don't think so. All guys like a gorgeous Latina. Am I right or am I right?

14 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    A woman is a woman. I either find her various qualities attractive or not.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Latinas are definitely my favorite.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    You're right It's a damn shame there aren't many in my area :(
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Latinas are great but better than Asians I don't think so. Just my opinion.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Latinas love to cook. "I got this Spanish chica, she don't like me to roam So she call me cabron plus marricon Said she likes to cook rice so she likes me home I'm like, "Un momento" - mami, slow up your tempo"-Jay Z
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Slick, I love Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls, I do adore!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My ex wife was born in the state of Jalisco, Mexico. We were married for 27 miserable years. You can have your fucking Latinas. :)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    We ladies like 'em too. I'm lucky to live in an area teeming with hot latinas everywhere. I'd guess that the last 50 lapdances that I have gotten was a mix of 60% latina & 40% asian.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Lopaw-That's why I work in the SGV. Good women and good food.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    @Slick - Nice! I don't work there but head up that-a-ways to hit the clubs as often as humanly possible.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The two best Asian restaurants in Los Angeles are Duck House and Elite II. Trust me.
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    Latinas are hot, but for some reason they make my virgin/hooker complex run wild and I could never really be with one.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Latina, or at least Mexican, dancers have no in-between. They are either totally hot or totally not. I can't speak about other ethnicities, since I don't see very many non-Mexican Latinas where I go. I know the one definitive Puerto Rican girl I met is hot, or at least was before age started catching up to her, but that doesn't speak for all Puerto Ricans.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Latinas are very uncommon in Canadian SCs. In fact, I can't remember encountering a single Latina in any of my Canadian clubbing. I have seen a very few native Canadian dancers but many more Indo-Canadian dancers. I am a big fan of the Indo dancers. As for Canada's vaunted jolies quebecoises? In my experience with those ladies I find that they bring an unmatched level of bitchiness to their work in a club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion