tuscl

Where should I go?

silkypants
Minnesota
Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:08 PM
I have got a open weekend in the beginning of November that should be my last weekend trip of the year or maybe for quite a while. Where would you go and why? I can fly just about anywhere but it will only be for the weekend. I have been to TJ, Detroit, Miami, Indianapolis, and Tampa/Cocoa Beach. I will be in Tampa/Cocoa Beach next week so that on is out. I will start by trying to sell everyone on Tijuana/San Diego. San Diego has beautiful weather, the ocean, good food and reasonably priced hotels if you are not too picky. You can fly into San Diego from anywhere and it is possible to do the whole San Diego/Tijuana trip without a car. From the strip club side Tijuana offers the best full extras experience with a stage show like no other. Hong Kong now does two girl shaving cream shows about every hour till you are tired of them and real stage dancing shows in addition to girls dancing on every table, bar and stairs. There are numerous bars I haven't stuck my head into and maybe 100 or so street girls in the alley in case $60-$100 is too expensive. There is a learning curve to TJ but after three visits I am still learning but have an excellent time while in TJ. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

29 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    The planet Vulcan my friend. They do it logically. Check out my detailed review.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Sounds like you answered your own question. TJ isn't for me and I wouldn't take a trip based solely on clubbing BUT you covered that aspect with San Diego. Miami would be my preference.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ever been to Phoenix? I can't recommend it highly enough.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    head for iowa mah man. everythings pretty cheap and otc is easier to score than corn.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Can you fly into Sosua Beach, DR? I've heard great things about it. I'm always down for TJ. Surf San Diego in the morning, TJ in the evening. Time your trip for the bullfights.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I agree that TJ is difficult to top. How about a trip to Bangkok or the DR? If restricted to the states?? Houston or LA?? Looking forward to a report.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Dallas has some great clubs but extras won't be easy. Also Phoenix sounds fun with $10 dances.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    From many of the reviews I've seen, it seems that Portland, OR, has a pretty unique strip club scene. Don't know much about the prospects of extras, though.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    From many of the reviews I've seen, it seems that Portland, OR, has a pretty unique strip club scene. Don't know much about the prospects of extras, though.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I'd say come back to S. Florida. Enjoyed meeting you at Tootsie's, even for such a short visit. Maybe next time I could be dry and enjoy myself more. I have great confidence you'll figure this out and have yourself a great time. Take care, my friend.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @Electroman: Bangkok is great but he only has a weekend! It's about 25 hours total unless you fly non-stop, and only a couple cities offer that service. I've never done the TJ thing but if I wanted action with strangers that would be my choice. But my own personal choice would be take a girl I know for the weekend and just be with her. I'd take my ATF except her B/F might not like that!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @grand1511- extras are pretty much nonexistent in Portland.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Throw a dart at a map. LOL
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I have heard good things about Toronto
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Alucard-I've done that regarding road trips around Cali. It worked out in my favor. Hey Silky, if you're gonna be in San Diego or the COI area, pm me.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    If you want a new experience (and have a passport) try flying to the Dominican Republic. If you fly into Santiago, you can get to Puerto Plata in an hour or two and find chicas galore almost instantly. There are strip clubs with ITC and take out (all legal) and dance clubs with willing young women, but you will even find amazing and willing young beauties just walking around town or on display on the beach. Spanish is VERY helpful, but you can get by (barely) if you don't speak the language. Prices are unbelievably low. If you pay over $40 a night for a suite sized room you are getting ripped off and $20 a night usually gets you breakfast too. Meals will likely cost less than $30 a day - if you splurge. And ladies - beautiful young chicas - will join you for $60 an hour or $100 a night. It is a monger paradise and November is an excellent time to go.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Dallas-I heard that Passions in Sosua got the axe.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    As for L.A., I'd hold for now, if you're specific interest might be the city of Industry clubs. Someone on TUSCL posted this earlier, but I'll post it again for anyone considering a trip to COI in the near future: See the article entitled, "A Cautionary Note," posted Tuesday, September 17, 2013 [view link]
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Dallas^^^^ DR sounds interesting, especially Puerto Plata and Sousa (I was not overwhelmed with the scene in Punta Cana but my mongering opportunities were limited so maybe I missed something). The hotel prices are all over the chart on Kayak. Are the lower priced places decent-- that is clean, no bed bugs and safe??
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Electroman, cleanliness, available electricity (the power and water supply is not consistent), food service, room service and even structural integrity are all over the charts. Price is NO indicator of quality!!!! One option is to book a short "all inclusive" with a major resort in the area and spend some time searching for local places with fair prices and great facilities. If you try that, go before November 1st and you can find a very cheap short stay rate. Another option is to book a few days at Blackbeards, Costumbar Beach, Puerto Plata and when you need a break from banging beautiful chicas on site, you can visit Sousa and shop for hotels.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    A weekend isn't much time, especially when you have to factor in travel time. If I were you I would pick a fun area closest to you so that you can maximize your fun time.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yeah Silkypants my friend. I mean the Vulcan clubs are off the hook but it is at least 4 days away at maximum warp for a commercial transport. Maybe if you were on a Constitution class starship... Stay on the planet Earth if you only have a weekend!
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the DR scouting report Dallas. Sounds like it would be worth a visit. Also good point about travel time to Bangkok, Rockstar 666.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Don't forget about Panama-US currency.
  • PhantomGeek
    11 years ago
    Manitoba, a province of Canada, is incrdibly boring stripclub-wise. Lap dances are illegal there. The Twin Cities has some decent clubs, and if you like bed dances, Dream Girls is the place to go. I heard that the Deja Vu there's put cameras in the bed dance areas, so that probably wouldn't be quite so fun.
  • Harderlap
    11 years ago
    If TJ is great for clubbing, San Diego is the flip side of the coin. The rules are pretty strict and there isn't much that goes on in or out of clubs there beyond what is strictly legal. And even at that, the prices are high. Try Albuquerque for the Balloon Fiesta and a few good but not great clubs where more is available than one would think. There is usually an influx of out of town dancers during the Balloon Fiesta, which is both good and bad, so what goes on during Balloon Fiesta is not necessarily the best way to judge clubs. Still at TD's North you can have a good time and a great time with the right dancer and Knockouts downtown, while a couple of notches down from TD's is still good bang for the buck. Try El Paso for pretty much anything goes clubs ranging from dives to upscale. I don't know what else there is to do ther, but that really isn't the reason for your trip is it? Tucson is fun in the winter time. The club scene used to be good, but I hear it has become pretty tame since the Candy Store closed down.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    Thanks for all the ideas. Surprised I did see anyone from ATL chime in. Right now I am deciding between San Diego and Atlanta and check Follies off my list.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Or take a real vacation and go to Virginia beach for a relaxing time to yourself with good food and great sites (and family if you have one) or the poconos. You can't go wrong with two nights there. Save the strip clubs for after work relaxation.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Follies is crowded enough. We don't want outsiders. LOL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion