tuscl

whats your favorite at home alcholic drink ?

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 2:18 PM
I get Fucker up on night train and thunder bird

20 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Midnight train goin' anywhere? ...or maybe nowhere?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Train to Nowhere-Just heard that last night. Whats the word? Thunderbird! Whats the price? 5 plus 30 twice!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Cutty sark
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wild Turkey
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Tequila
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    All the hard stuff
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    And the heavy stuff
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I dug this drink called the TOP HAT when I was a university student. We had a plastic top hat and you put everclear and some cheap red fruit punch from a supermarket in the hat. Then you throw some fruit in (ya gots ta be all healthy an shizzle like dat) and we had little plastic monkeys and stuff that we floated in there. Drink enough and it will FUCK YOU UP. Another option is PLUM WINE. You take vodka and put in plums and sugar. The next day you will have a hangover from hell and shits that can clog the toilet. It is even better if you eat some really hot chile. Maybe some scotch bonnets. Try it my brothers. I know Juicy J is going to chug plum wine after eating a pound of ultra hot Jalapeños. Tomorrow he'll have a vision induced by that shit...you'll share the experience, won't ya Juicebro?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Maker's Mark for me. Who the hell wants self-induced shits. 45 years ago as an undergrad I'd make Purple Passion - vodka & grape juice. We'd make it by the gallon for beach parties.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But gawkerdude...did ya float plastic monkeys on fruit in yo' PURPLE HAZE? Wait...purple haze is vodka, grape juice, and LSD. That shit is coo-el. I was going to drop some blotter with a ex and she decided to dissolve it in rum and diet coke with little bits o' lemon and lime in it. Each of us had to drink about two liters of the shit to get high...but brother we got HIGH. Rented Listzomania at the video store. Nothing like Roger Daltrey playing Franz Listz flying a heavenly pipe organ that shoot frickin' lasers.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    SoCo and Terpentine
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    well living here in the southern mountains. I'm going to say moon shine
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Communion Wine.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Rum and coke when it's hot, straight tequila when it's cold weather.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Blood wine. SuvwI' HIq
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm a social drinker meaning I don't drink without friends. Sorry I'm not big on drinking.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You know when I drink alone I prefer to be by myself
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I had some JW Green a while back that was pretty good. Also had some 18 year old Irish Whisky (Jameson's maybe) at a pub not too long ago. That was outstanding. In general, Scotch or, since moving to Kentucky, a good Bourbon, like Four Roses or Woodford Reserve.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like your taste in Bourbon, GMD. I've had the pleasure of going to the Woodford Reserve distillery. Excellent tour and tasting. Beautiful, green hills with Thoroughbreds running around.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Laphroaig or Lagavulin love the Islay Scotch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion