tuscl

A question for full nude establishment dancers.

Bosephusjones
North Carolina
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:32 PM
Okay, I've been to plenty of strip clubs and don't ask for much. I've read a lot of stories here about guys getting "special" things in the club, but I usually have a request that I don't think is weird, but have only had one stripper actually oblige in the request. I wanted to pose this to any dancers that are here that work at full nude establishments... I'm a fan of pantiless upskirts, so that means, I like to see a ladie with a dress or skirt on but not have panties on underneath. I visited the Solid Gold club, and I'm not sure the dancer understood me as she was not from America, but she asked me for a dance and I mentioned to her that I'm not really into the dances b/c they don't lead anywhere, but would like it if she just sat, kept her dress on, but removed her panties and just sat through a song or two like that and I'd pay as if I had a dance. Does that seem like a weird request? She stated that they aren't allowed to give pantiless dances on the floor, but I wasn't asking for a dance, just a sitting show or some flashes during a song. After I turned down the dance and gave that proposal, she was gone to the next. I'm not quite sure if she knew what I was asking, but thought I would post this here to get some dancers perspective. Thanks,

20 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Question ?
  • Bosephusjones
    11 years ago
    The question is: Is it improper fully nude strip club manners to ask a dancer to just sit and chat with her dress on, but not her panties? Or would that freak a dancer out? Not looking for a nude dance, but just to have some flashes near by during a song.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm not a dancer but in the nude clubs that I go to, the dancers would be happy to oblige you as long as you're paying them.
  • Bosephusjones
    11 years ago
    I don't she understood english too well. Not trying to be funny, just stating that she had a very thick accent and it was hard enough to understand plain english with all the loud music. I like strip clubs, but I've gotten tired of the dances and still just left wanting something else. I may try again tomorrow with someone having a bit more conversation, but really wanted some dancers opinions if they were off work tonight and online reading blogs. :)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    It seems a reasonable request, one I quite don't understand but I sort of 'get' it. And in some clubs it would probably be cool with a dancer who doesn't want to tip out the club for songs in the VIP and keep it all herself... but the club's cut and the local blue laws about where and when the ladies can expose themselves are probably the roadblock you have to getting what you want.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Doesn't sound strange to me.
  • Bosephusjones
    11 years ago
    She mentioned that the club doesn't allow nudity during the table dance, but they allow some touching and the breast to be shown. I'm just not into breast, so looking at coochie is what I like. Thanks for the replies.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Your desire is obviously a bit different that what is typical in a SC, but I'll bet you can find a dancer who understands what you want and will be willing to oblige for a fee.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    What a disgusting and perverted request! You should be ashamed even to pose this question on a respectable forum like TUSCL.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    It depends on the club. Some clubs have rules about clothes being worn on the floor, some don't. Similarly, some have "panties on" policies in the lap dance or even CR (Scarlets) areas. At a club without those rules or where they aren't enforced I'd bet 90% of the dancers would do it without blinking, the other 10% might look twice but I'd expect the vast majority to do it. They might make you go back to the dance area if they can't get away with it on the floor, but most clubs charge the girls for that so I'm sure they'd prefer to do it on the floor if possible. The Pompano clubs do a lot of table dances that are full nude, I'm sure damn near any girl there will go grab a skirt and come back to do table dances for you wearing nothing but that. I'm not 100% sure where you are, but I think the Oakland Park clubs are strange with mileage varying heavily depending on the girl/day. I'm almost sure the girls at Cheetah Pompano will do it for you, Hallendale is closer - but that one is still wierd. You'll almost certainly get shot down at Scarletts. Pretty much any of the Pompano clubs is almost a lock. If you are further south, the girls at Tootsies will most likely do it in the dance area or you go go a bit further south and hit up Showgirls down in Cutler Ridge. I see you reviewed Sugar Daddies - they wouldn't do it for you there? They do full nude tableside dances for $10 and most of those girls will let you touch whatever. I'd be shocked if they wouldn't sit in your lap wearing nothing but a skirt for $10-15/song.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Not strange at all. You should see the looks I get when I request to the girls that they walk around the club wearing those butt plugs with the tail on the end...
  • Bosephusjones
    11 years ago
    I was at solid gold in Oakland park. I just reviewed them. I'm in that area this week, so I'm going to hit up pure platinum tonight, but they're sistering clubs, so I'm expecting the same thing. Again, thanks for all the comments. The perv one was hilarious and the butt plug almost made water come out of my nose. Love the sense of humor on here and all the advice is welcomed.
  • Bosephusjones
    11 years ago
    Oh, if I could get back to sugar daddy's on this trip, I would and have no problems.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I know in some clubs, they wouldn't allow your request to happen, because when they say nude dance, it really is nude, but even at places like my favorite club where anything can go, I'm not sure they're inclined to do things like that. Most girls will just go for straight up nudity in nude clubs.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Its about 8 miles (15 minutes) from Solid Gold/Pure Platinum to Cheetah Pompano. Even with Cheetah's recent slipping, I'd say take the 15 minutes and do it, especially if you've got a car (Taxi's are a hassle in Pompano) and can hit up Diamond Dolls too. IME, the Pompano clubs beat the Oakland Park ones hands down by pretty much any measure except location.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – Solid Gold is more of an upscale club so it may be they have tighter rules? So perhaps you need to find a different type of club where more stuff (e.g. dances) goes on on the floor/main-room. Also, a dancer may not feel comfortable flashing you in the main room; perhaps in the VIP/CR or the LD room may be the more appropriate place for “fetishes”. Also, a dancer may not have the proper attire to meet your request and thus may not want to go thru the trouble of having to go change (assuming she has the attire to meet your request). Also, many dancers are not too patient especially at peak times (when club is busy) when there is money to be made – so at peak times they will most likely be less accommodating since they are in LD/hustle/making-money mode. So perhaps in you want more individualized attention; going in non-peak times (e.g. dayshift);; may yield better results.
  • Bosephusjones
    11 years ago
    @dolfan! Thanks so much! Cheetah was so worth it. Just reviewed Cheetah and Solid Gold. I was reading your review while I was in Pure Platinum and left there to find Cheetah. I found it with not problem and was utterly amazed when I walked in the door. It will definitely be a regularly hit up club whenever I'm in town.
  • joebro
    11 years ago
    It doesn't seem strange to me, actually quite fun! :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I'm with jack on this what. What a PERV! Asking a respectful dancer to be a flasher, so sad. founder should ban you for life from TUSCL! :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I'm with jack on this ONE.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion