tuscl

End of the Month = Buyer's Market?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
I've often heard that the end of the month is the best time to go to a strip club, because girls are trying to make rent and other customers are short on cash. I can't say I've ever found it to be the case. What's been your experience?

8 comments

• Doverman
    19 years ago
    I never noticed a difference between the end of the month or any other time. Having said that, I wasn't really paying that close attention either. Guess that means I need to do more investigating!!!
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I myself have heard that the end of the month is the best time to go, but I can't say it's true. I'd probably have to test that hypothesis some time.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    RL should whip out his FIVE DOLLAR BANKROLL and go for it this xmas.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    As soon as a dancer says anything about rent or other bills, I move on. I don't care about her finances. I'm here to be entertained, not hear about someone else's problems.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    At the end of the month, there are more dancers in the club, according to them, but I can't recollect there being less customers in the club ever at the end of the month. Last night, it was busier at the club I visited than I've seen it in a long time for a weekday night.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    The only thing I notice is that there will be fewer customers. It doesn't effect price, contact or affection levels among dancers...at least not that I've ever noticed.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've never noticed any difference. I think most dancers make rent long before the end of the month if they're any good. Any girl I've ever known just worked an extra day or two when she needed extra money for something. Most of the ones I've known typically only work 3 or 4 shifts a week so throwing in a couple extra shifts is no big deal.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Someone on SCJ hypothesized that between Thanksgiving and Christmas, customers have less money to spend, but dancers have greater cash needs. This should spell opportunity for the PL with liquid assets to dispose of. I look forward to testing this hypothesis as the opportunity presents itself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion