tuscl

Making a stripper feel good

Clackport
Washington
Obviously strippers try to make us feel good during lapdances. I don't know about the rest of you, but I also try to make sure the strippers are having a good time during the lapdance. I have had strippers tell me things like "it's our job to make the customers horny, but shit you're making me horny". "you might be not believe this, but I think I had more fun than you did". Obviously some of this has to be stripper shit, because I've heard this from enough dancers to realize I must be doing something right.

What works for me is first of all my boner being hard as a rock. I don't care what they tell you, I believe they enjoy grinding and feeling on hard boners. At the very least it lets them know they are doing their job. Also I don't immediately start grabbing and feeling up on the girl when the dance starts, I think some strippers appreciate that. This leads to them guiding my hands all over their body. Also I give them a lot of eye contact during the dance. If the dance is going well I will slowly kiss their back, neck, legs, breasts etc. I heard from a few dancers that my kissing gave them goosebumps. A few of them have cum without me even putting my hands on their pussy.

I believe if the dancer is also having a good time, then the dance will always be better.

Do you guys care if the dancer is having a good time?

What are some things that work for you in order to make a dancer feel good?

Thoughts?

29 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    First off - I believe the FIV test can often be a good objective test of dancer “hornyness” – not what they necessarily say. As we all know, most of these girls are masters of deception and experts at telling us what we want to hear or what they think we want to hear – not saying some don’t get off and/or excited; but … I guess if the PL is a young well put together dude it may happen more often; but I would still have my doubts.

For me; making the dancer feel comfortable by the way I talk to her or interact w/ her often yields good results in “making her feel good”.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I agree bro...i club this way myself
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'm polite and try to be engaging and entertaining to a degree but bottom line I'm there for my own enjoyment and relaxation. I think I'm a pretty easy customer and I hope I don't make their job unpleasant but it really doesn't go any further than that.

I talk to the masseuse because I want to not because I think they want to make conversation.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "FIV Test"

When her pussy is as slippery as some pink
    Tuna packed in oil.
  • prettyinpink1974
    11 years ago
    My man is taking me to The Katch Friday night! I'm so excited!!! This will b my first time at a strip club, and he's giving me enough money to get a couple of lap dances!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I like it when she gets excited. I suspect most of the time they are just pretending, but if it's convincing enough I don't care. Least convincing is those fake moans that many of them do. I find that annoying.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yes I do care if she is enjoying herself. I have found that the happier I make her, the happier she makes me. Can't go wrong with that.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Engagement!
  • bxbomber51
    11 years ago
    I thoroughly enjoy getting dancers off as they give me a LD or whatever. I will grab their asses and put my index fingers right next to their assholes and wiggle them like I would if i was fingering their g spots. They always go wild for it and it tends to lead to a fantastic grind with lots of them adkjusting my rock hard cock to get it in the best position for them to get off. when my pants are wet before I finish myself, that generally tells me they werent lying about being turned on.
  • Prill1023
    11 years ago
    There are some dancers that do not want eye contact or engagement. They just want to get paid. Those dancers do not respond to the sensual approach. I agree that the only real test is the wetness test.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I don't reckon I 'd be able to tell real from fake and I live by the motto when in doubt just assume the stripper is lying. Thus, it doesn't factor into my thinking at all.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Mo'head.....LOL
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Katt Williams said it best. "You gotta make a woman feel comfortable."
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I think that ever man gets a sense of satisfaction if he is able to satisfy a woman sexually. This is even more of an accomplishment if the woman is thought to only be in it for the money. It's an ego booster.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^I agree 100% Shadow
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Can they force thier nipples to get hard? Because I've seen a few have that
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Most club keep the temperature low to cool the dancers. A side effect of this is hard nipples.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If you're convinced that dancers routinely get genuinely aroused from giving you a lap dance, that probably means you've never seen "When Harry Met Sally".
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I love to give dancers an orgasm. But they usually spit it out.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Jack for the win. LMFAO
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^I would agree with that motor. LOL
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I think my ATF became my ATF because I massage the back of her neck while she's grinding. She really loves that. Sometimes when she's in the mood, she'll straddle one of my legs and grind on it until she cums. I love when she does that! Bottom line is I agree that a customer can make it less of a job for the dancer if he's engaging and gives something back.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Ditto the cat!

I recall a time in Key West when I could wring out my pants after a session. I thought she had pissed on me, but by the smell, I knew exactly what it was. :)
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    There's a fine line between being creeped out and being aroused.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't know why you wouldn't want her to feel good, as that would seem to be the natural inclination. That's why I love DATY.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a song by the Persuaders.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I love to rub my dancer's back and massage her shoulders. Some girls are positively purring at this point. Then some DATY and/or hand stimulation of the clitty and my faves are feeling fine, which leads to quality treatment of my favored areas.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    One of my recent club faves interrupted our half hour VIP session to run to the restroom, claiming she needed to wipe off a good deal of natural lubrication. Don't know why... My shorts wouldn't mind and I'd go to sleep smelling the wet spot. Anyhow, I checked. Very wet. Sadly, she's gone now from my fave club. Gotta work on the other hotties there now.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Duo totally don't get that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion