tuscl

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 2:58 PM
gmd BigTuna1 deogol

52 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Tell us the truth, now, alutard, what is "3" really? Age your mental development stopped at? LMFAO!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    The members you wish you could fuck ? Founder should erease this shit....what you trying to get free VIP faggot.......go fuck yourself and die You just got banned
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Section 3 of the psychiatric hospital where dollface resides.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL @ juicebox!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Seriously Al, you bring all the flaming on yourself with your rants, illogical tirades, and cryptic crap like this. The simple definition of insanity is said to be doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    JuiceCrew 4Life
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "3" Babe Ruth Dale Earnhardt Joe Montana (college) Daryle Lamonica D. Wade
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Mohead lol that's 5 silly
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Maybe it's the Holy Trinity gmd = the father BigTuna = the son deogol = the holy ghost
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL Dougsta
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Altard is a peace"O"shit
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Eat Shit ! Alturd !
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    3 3more post from you like this and I'm going to punch you back up your dead mothers pussy ! And before you pull that my mommy is dead bullshit ...my mom and dad has been dead for 10 years now so take that and fuck yourself !
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Are we playing marry, fuck, kill?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Look at my face and see my pain !
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @duo: If we are, I'm almost afraid to ask. @Alucard: I'm in the top three people you hate? I must be doing something right. What elevated me, the "gun nut" article that contains things you can't counter logically?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol GMD
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The # of testicles I have (birth defect)
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Fuck or fuck over?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I'm going to give Alcurds ass cancer !
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    But honestly drac bro what kind of shit posting is this supposed to be or do you have a motive to post shit like thus like blankspace did to get foundee to make corrections and then make a mobster monster monater
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Epic fall birch ass faggot....i know you LDK to this thread all day
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Foe, Foe, Foe!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Two motives: the usual alutard playing the victim suffering for his righteousness. Goes back to his days as a young retard when the kids would pick on him and his mother would tell him it was alright because he was better then them. Second motive is also to feel superior. He invents a code that nobody cracks because they just don't give a fuck but he tells himself the real reason is because of his superior intellect. In this case he was pointing out people who started "attack threads" against him. Our responses, of course, gave him the persecution he begged for and desired all along and gave us some mildly sadistic laughter, so I guess everybody wins.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Glad he never mentioned me
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol dougsta...spot on bro !
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You recieve all the respect you earn...alturd is living proof
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    A serious question for a serious thread: If I eat my food really fast and I swallow lots of air with it and that males me fart a lot...does that make me an air pump or a fart machine?
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
  • TheFuture
    11 years ago
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "3" is the largest number still written with the same number of lines it represents. Romans and Chinese numerals are still written with three lines.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    1. Dougster 2. BigTuna1 3. jabthehut 4. crazyjoe 5. TheFuture 6. staxwell 7. ShadowKat 8. georgmicrodong Oh there are many reasons for this, nicely to the point, cryptic original post of mine - that my "Loving Attack Dogs" can't manage to figure out. LMFAO!!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I just ca......I just.......I just can't.......I,I,I just can't do it,somebody hold me back.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Alturd dont make me smack the taste of my dick up out yo mouth Ass faggot
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Ooo my tucking god stax lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ alicard...since you are a medical professional I have a question for you. If I eat my food way too fast and I swallow a lot of air with it and that makes me fart a lot, does that mean I'm an air pump or a fart machine?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Two turntables and a microphone=3. Luke, Dragline, and Koko are The Terrible Trio.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Third wheel. Three's a crowd. It also psychologically represents a person with an Oedipus complex. So my serious take on Turd's 3 is telling us he feels like a third wheel, he is always a third wheel, and he has sexual feelings for his mother on which he may or may not take action. My guess is that he doesn't/didn't get it on with mommy and this causes a lot of frustration which manifests itself in his TUSCL rants.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Where it's at.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    ^ ^ ^ ?
  • BossPlayer
    11 years ago
    Dur !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yo my Jabthehut [view link]
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Sorry zippy, I couldn't stand more than 10 seconds of that whatever it was.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But jabdude...you didn't get far enough in to learn that your time is a piece of wax falling on a termite that's chokin' on the splinters. Truer words have not been sung.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    don't believe everything that you breathe, you get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I give up. 3-piece suit 3 wise men 3 point play 3 lane highway 3's Company 3-way with a stripper and her dog 3 Days of the Condor
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    3 Flys Up
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Soy un perdedor...
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    8 years ago
    Dougster is 3...Dougster is 3 You know what that means you VILE ATTACK DOG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion