tuscl

Miss America

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I'd love to meet her OTC. The motel would free.

26 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    "would be free"
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    See if her uncle would comp you guys. lol.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Why does she own a motel?
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    I don't get it. Is she in the hotel business?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    You guys are so terrible :)
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    L to gator and iron
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    *lol
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't usually eat Indian but I might make an exception.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Her DFKs would be worth the curry-breath.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    "Thank you, cum again"
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    I have heard it said that 50% of the hotel and motel franchises in the U.S. are owned by people for India or of Indian descent.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    ...from India...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    SuperDude, you are correct. It might be even higher. This last Saturday, I had some ITC with a hot, Indian chica.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Miss America would be great but I'd rather spend the night with Miss Texas. Ebony beauties rock my world.
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    Racism, anyone?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    No thank you! I think I can count the number of good looking Indian women I've seen on the fingers of one hand, and she isn't one of them.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Not racism, stereotypes. I never heard that before but yeah
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've been with a couple of Indian cuties. With Indian chicks, I find that they're either Gorgeous or Fugly. No happy medium. Artesia,CA has lots of cute Indians.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    oh jesus.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Must be an American thing about Indo-immigrants and hotels and motels. Not so in western Canada (and believe me, I have spent hundreds of nights in cheap motels and hotels all over western Canada).

I find dusky Indo-babes most sexy and alluring.

And, I adore Indian cuisine. It is the most complicated and sophisticated cuisine that I have ever encountered. The use of exotic spices is so complex and subtle. There is one Indian dish in my repertoire that takes four days to prepare as tastes are developed with marinades and sauces.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Me love very dark hair and dark eyes – I find attractive Indian or Middle Eastern girls very very alluring
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Me thinks Iranian/American women are hot with their jet black hair; dark eyes; and olive skin.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Come on duo, cut us a break. For once we aren't fawning over you. Give us a couple of days and then we'll get back to talking about how hot we think you are.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ lol!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Duo made me have one of the most weird thoughts.
    If Jesus had been female and stripped down so that the female version was topless before being nailed to the cross, would today's churches have topless images of a female Jesus in churches today? I guess I'm curious now if any females got hung up long ago. Some churches probably wouldn't be so hung up on only having male unmarried priests.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sharkhunter, I like the way you think.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion