Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hungry?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

Decades ago, a friend's dad visited him after a trip to his (dad's) rural home and I was invited over for a dinner his dad prepared. Only after seconds did I ask about the meat dish - - - skillet fried squirrel brains smothered in bacon gravy. Mmmmmmmm!

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Écureuil au vin?

Just think of the chicks JuiceyJ could get with écureuil au vin vs the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay.

Would the quality of those chicks be higher or lower if he called it squirrel in wine? I think the girl quality would be higher than KFC for the French pronunciation but worse for squirrel.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Why not. I've had Agouti in South America. Tastes like rabbit.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Prepared well squirrel is excellent fare. As is all wild game.

Then strippers for dessert.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I've had it and would have never known others times it clearly stood out and was quite tasty.

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

If done right, squirrel is a damn good meal

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement