tuscl

Does the ABSENCE of extras influence your club rating?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Sunday, September 15, 2013 5:32 AM
I noticed that a number of the top rated TUSCL clubs are NOT known for extras (at least according to the reviews). I know that a number of factors contribute to a club rating (e.g., attractiveness of the dancers, good facilities) but do NOT give high ratings to clubs that strictly enforce rules that limit mileage and extras in the VIP. How much does the availability or absence of extras (or at least high mileage laps) influence your club rating? Of course the disconnect between ratings and extras is one more good argument to pay more attention to the content of the reviews than to the numerical ratings, especially reviews from experienced TUSCL members.

16 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    It dosent stop me..hell I will visit a air dance club just cuz I like a challenge...its part of how i get off...fucking bitches that others can't.... One more reason you bitches hate me the truth about my skillz boy !
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Well, the top two clubs are Mexican brothels and several of the others listed are not exactly low mileage (at least for their areas), so I'm not sure I fully agree with some of the opening points. But my answer is: It depends. I will often factor mileage into my value rating. However, if a club has cheap booze, cheap/discounted LDs, low or no cover, no dollar parades and girls who do proper stage sets, then I am inclined to give it a good value rating even if no extras are present. Now a club with no ITC fun will never see a 9 or 10 on a value scale from me, but an 8 is not our of the realm of possibility. And if the club meets those value standards, even absent extras, and also has uber hot girls and is very nicely appointed, then it will probably receive a high overall rating from me as well.
  • clevelandbrowns69
    11 years ago
    I am fine without extras if dances are $5-10 and there is a good grind. I don't know why baby dolls Dallas with $20 non extra dances is so well ranked.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Rick's answer of "it depends" is spot on. One can get a dirt cheap blow job at Bogarts in Detroit but at the Mons Venus in Tampa you just grope T & A. But The Mons gets a 10 and Bigsrts a 3.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    +1 on pretty much all of rick's answer.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I agree with rick. Extras don't make a club great. They're just the icing on the already delicious cake.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Just a couple of more thoughts after thinking about it for a bit. Two examples of places where I gave good value rating are Pandoras (Dallas TX) and the Outhouse (Lawrence KS). Both are byob nude clubs. After paying the cover, one can sit there for hours drinking and watching nude girls without spending another dollar. Both clubs also offer $10 LDs with good contact (though the Outhouse goes to $20 after 10:00). In both clubs, I had girls sit with me just so they could drink from my bottle of Crown and one girl in Pandoras even played with Mr. Happy (over the pants) just to convince me to give her the purple bag that comes with the Crown bottle (which I wasn't going to bring home anyway - lol). Conversely, there are many clubs in NYC, Dallas and other areas where extras are quite available ITC, but the cost of which is very expensive when you tally up room fees and expected tips. These places obviously get low value ratings from me, even if I can get some action in the back. Now I'm sure that there is someone out there who thinks that an $800 BJ is worth it, but not me. ;)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And I've noticed that Mons Venus has dropped to 19 overall. Unless dancer quality has dropped (doubtful) I think a top 10 clubs what offers eye candy but no extras dropping to #19 says something... Alas, I did not drop in at the Mons when I was last in Tampa. No...I drove north hoping for more and had a very generic experience at a place where I just didn't dig any o' the chicks. Next time I'll go for eye candy!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It influences the value rating that I give a club. It has no influence on dancer quality or the club atmosphere. An air dance club rates a zero, Good grinding with 2 way contact rates an 8. BBBJ or FS gets a 10 as long as prices are reasonable. Once again club rating are influenced too much by local reviewers and newbies.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    If it's $10 dances then I have no prob with non extras club. I mainly work on getting them OTC anyhow.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Chances are PRETTY darn HIGH that I'm not going to go into an Xtras free club. And if I did, I won't give it a rating or review it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Extras make it extra special.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    So...would my pervo bros rather go to club with low quality girls but UHM or a Mons Venus quality club with air dances? Fortunately, Mons isn't total air dances... But still, where is the trade off?
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    Well, last I was at Mons there was precious little "air" in between me and the fine, fine ladies. But since by design ITC extras are impossible there, the ladies' looks and personalities have to be up to the challenge to keep your interest, and mostly they are. Ant that, to me, is where the rating can get counterintuitive. A place where the entire extent of interaction is "Wannadance?" and "Tip me!", will come down in my appreciation vs. one where the ladies sell you the whole experience and know how to work you before going for the closing so it's win/win. Even relative dives can get a boost for an environment where you can feel at ease and have a good time *aside* from whatever happens in your pants. Extras are, well, extra. They are not indispensable but of course they can be important for many readers. Ideally the ratings should show a mix, with both highly rated "clean" clubs you can take sales clients to, AND highly rated House-of-Bobbing-Heads joints... and where reading the comments will allow the audience to figure out which is which.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I agree with Shadow Cat on this one. Air dance clubs and clubs with very limited 2 way contact get poor ratings from me, even if the dancers are attractive and the clubs have nice facilities. If high mileage, extras friendly clubs were not available in my area (Michigan), I would spend much less time and money at strip clubs. However, I prefer strip clubs (the extras friendly variety) over brothels (such as Adelitas as mentioned by Rick). I like the party atmosphere, the stage performances and the dancer selection process over the brothel or AMP experience. As a side note, Hong Kong is more of a strip club scene than Adelitas, where the women do not dance but hang around the perimeter of the club for men to select. The clubs are nearly adjacent to each other in Tijuana but they offer different experiences.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I also agree with Shadowcat on this, but I also figure it's important to remember what kind of legal situation the club exists in as well. There are some clubs which, because they are in the wrong city, will never have extras or even high mileage or whatever else can happen in strip clubs. OTOH, it's tough to give a good rating to an air dance club no matter where it is. I think some people here have a bad tendency to compare clubs in different cities when that's not really a fair comparison for most people. For example, everyone here knows that strip clubs in Chicago suck. But the typical person who lives in Chicago who wants to go to strip clubs isn't going to go to Detroit no matter how much better they are there, because they aren't going to Detroit solely to go to strip clubs. It's really only fair, for the most part, to compare Chicago clubs with other Chicago clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion