tuscl

An Afternoon of Accidental Golden Showers(Or The Civie Gal With A Good Sense of

It was a Friday afternoon in early September. Out here in Southern California, that means it's hot. I was lounging at the pool when I got a call from this gal. Now, her and I have known each other for 6 months. I guess you can say that we're friends with benefits. She wanted to know if I wanted to come over. Of course I did.

So I went over. She lives about 20 minutes from where I stay. She recently bought a small bungalow in Claremont,CA. Not too far from a bunch of colleges that smart people attend. Anyways, she was getting the mail when I pulled up. Boy, she was looking good. We went inside and chilled. She's a fan of stand-up comedy and had some Mitch Hedberg on. I dig Hedberg.

I must admit that this petite brunette is a cool chick. She has good taste in coffee and we had a couple cups. Even though it was after 2 pm, she asked if I wanted breakfast. Next thing you know, we had bacon, eggs, and waffles. I told you she was a cool chick.

After a late breakfast, we retired to her room where had hot, wet monkey-sex. We both agreed that a shower was in order so we jumped in the shower(Safety Sidebar-Never, under any circumstances, jump into a shower. You might slip and fall. Not good.). After busting a nut, taking a piss is what you gotta do(See discussion on The Split Piss). So while we were showering, I started pissing. Pissing good. Pissing hard. And accidentally pissing on her.

She was like, "What the fuck! You just pissed on me." I replied, "Hey, Sweet Tits, it was an accident. ". She laughed and we showered up. I had toweled up first and sat on top of the toilet seat. She was drying off and sat on my lap. She proceeded to kiss my neck and run her fingers through my hair. Then, she pissed on me. On the towel and on to me. She looked me in the eye and said, "Hey Dumbass, it was an accident." Then she started laughing.

I told you she was a cool chick.

15 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Peeing on another person without asking permission is QUITE impolite, NO matter how BAD you had to go. You're lucky she took it well. Do you have a fascination with piss?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    How'd it taste?
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    How sick.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I like dis one Mon
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    You two sound like a couple of real pissers
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Next time pull the covers over her head and fart. They love that. LOL.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Obviously, only few of you actually read my story for the story. For those that did, thank you.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'd call you r. Kelly but your neither black nor is the girl a minor
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Nothing wrong with pee in the shower
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    Slick- loved the story. Just another one to tell your buddies. Golden showers are not my thing but Cool chick. Keeper in my book.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Were they blueberry waffles?
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    WTF!!!?? No eggs benedict for Slick!? You're slipping there, you're not that high in her rotation if you don't get "EB". Well, at least you didn't pee in the pool you were lounging around in, so I guess you're not a total lout. There is hope for you, yet...........
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    Great story!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is the funniest thing I heard all day...good story
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Dats sum funny azz shit slick !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion