tuscl

to the customers who dislike tattoos on dancers

anonymous99
Miami, fl
Friday, September 13, 2013 12:37 PM
What area do you live in? What is your age range? Do you dislike all tattoos on women or just certain kinds of tattoos and on certain parts of the body? I am just curious because i see quite a few men on this site say tattoos are a deal breaker but I don't meet a lot of customers in the actual club who dislike tattoos to the point where its an automatic deal breaker, so I was wondering if it was a more common in certain areas, age ranges, or tattoo placements. etc.

54 comments

• rediguan
    11 years ago
    Small, non obnoxious tats are fine. when a dancer has a sleeve or had 30 tats then I stay away. Just not my thing. Everyone of the dancers has a tramp stamp so nothing can be done there. Neck tats are definitely a no go for me.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't like them but by them selves never a deal breaker.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I find tattoos on EITHER sex to be unattractive & unnecessary. I've NEVER seen a dancer who was tattoo-less. So it is pretty much impossible to get a "dance" with a dancer with NO tattoos. I try to compromise & find one who attracts me with as few tattoos as possible. And the SMALLER the BETTER!!!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm waiting for gmd to weigh in with a comment. LOL
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    There's this one dancer with a Tengu(Japanese Demon/Creature) face on her abdomen. When she puts her pussy in your face, it looks like your tonguing the demon. Pretty surreal shit.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    My fav has no tats or piercings. She looks awesome.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^^Can I just fucking smack this idiot?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Like shadow, not a deal breaker but I don't care for them most of the time. Especially if they over the top.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Some of us older guys remember when "ink" was the mark of the biker, ex-con or combat vet. Only biker babes got them. Now, it is common for women in all walks of life to have tats. Dancers just have bolder and more visible art work. I attended a graduation reception at UMASS Boston two years ago. One of the women in the graduating class, a young curvy brunette wearing a low cut sweater, proudly displayed her 44DDs with tats of two 45 caliber M1911 automatics, one on each breast. Yes, I looked. Yes, I was turned off.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I've seen several dancers with no tats, but they are few and far between. Don't know why girls get them. Hard to improve on a naked chick after all!!!
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    I personally like tattoos on dancers if they are well done art and the dancer has the personality to carry them i think it only adds to the work of art she is But even i have to say ink around the face is tricky for anyone guy or girl to work well thats gotta be some impressive stuff to be pleasing to the eye but deal breaker nope
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m 43 y/o – IDK if most folks of a certain generation dislike tats; or if most people tend to dislike them as they get older (no matter what generation they are in)? I’ve never liked tats. To me it appears as a way of getting/drawing attention to oneself and for me that is a turnoff (plus they are pretty much there for life and very hard to get rid off). As others have said – in past generations it was the thugs and antisocial types that mostly got tats; but now a days even one’s preacher may have one (if not more) :). I was watching TV last night and actually heard that the Miss America pageant will now allow contestants to show their tattoos (in the past contestants would cover them up). I prefer dancers w/o tats but they are not a deal breaker – even if she has excessive tats which I find unappealing; I will still get dances from her if I like her bod. [view link]
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Any tat on a beautify woman is a negative. Some tats are worse that others. It can be a deal breaker but, anymore it's hard to find a dancer that don't have some sort of tat. So, it gets weighed against other factors such as: personality ,mileage, repeat potential.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    • no sleeves • no angel wings • no breast tats • no ink on the torso • ink around the puss def a deal beaker Don't like them but will tolerate tramp stamp, small tats on shoulder, back, or ankle
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    As I always say, it depends on the girl. I'm not a huge fan of a multitude of tattoos especially around their girl parts but last weekend I saw a dancer at Victoria's that had lots of tattoos and was smoking hot. So it just depends. A former favorite had a large tattoo above her left breast of a lily with a name under it. It was in memory of a lost child. That is the type of tattoo that I can respect. It took several months before she told me whose name it was.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I have a lot of tattoos (most of a sleeve and lots of leg ones) and while people have told me that they don't like tattoos (or blondes, or small breasted girls) they still get dances from me anyway.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Duo, it's because of how gorgeous your face is. That's definitely your best feature
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " they still get dances from me anyway" Since pretty much 100% of dancers have them, it is hard, if not impossible, to get a dance from a dancer FREE of tattoos.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    What about butthole tattoos? [view link]
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I knew this cat who Tattoed his neighborhood where his mustache would be. Made it look like a handlebar mustache. He also shaved his eyebrows and tatted his city where the eyebrows would be. Yup. He's going places with those tats.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't care for any tattoos. I believe they are as attractive as reading text on a peace of paper which does not look nice. However if a dancer has a pretty face or nice body overall, it won't be a deal breaker as far as getting dances. If her face is covered, then I would have to be desperate to want to feel her tits to get a dance or she would have to try really hard to get a dance from me. Tattoos are almost never a deal breaker stopping me from getting a dance. It's not like I'm going to marry anyone with a bunch of tattoos. I have younger relatives with tatoos. I do not think they look good. The more they get, the worse they look. Girls I find really hot, do not have any tatoos. I believe a really hot girl with tatoos is not quite as pretty with them. She could have been a ten, subtract a half point or so for every so many inches of tats.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Suppose you are standing on a ridge looking down into a valley with a stream running through it. To me such a vista looks best if it's natural, no visible alterations by humans. If you built a house by the stream, no matter how architecturally wonderful it might be, I'd still rather look at the pristine valley with no houses. Likewise, a well-proportioned human body is a thing of natural beauty. I'd just rather see it without artificial (looking) alterations. Then again, I do like shaved legs, lipstick and a little mascara, so maybe I'm just full of shit here.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    This one chick tattooes smart o her ass cheak. I asked if the other side says dumb
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I don't mind them if they are well done but it seems lime too many people just tattoo the first thing they see just to have one instead of comming up with something great. If your going to do it, just do it right...
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    What area do you live in? 35 miles SW of Miami What is your age range? 64 Do you dislike all tattoos on women or just certain kinds of tattoos and on certain parts of the body? I prefer none, but not a deal breaker. My ATF has quite a few, but her being Asian overrides them.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I like tattoos, big or small, as long as they are done well. I am neither old nor male, and from what I read on SC sites it seems the older the clubber, the more tendency to dislike any form of body art (tats, piercings, etc).
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    As long as they're done well and not an excessive amount of them, they are all right. OTOH, a girl without tattoos always has a good shot of getting some money out of me. However, when one of my old favorites left one of my regular clubs last year, that's the last I've seen of any girl without tattoos, at least amongst favorites.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    like shadow its not a deal breaker. unless the are done in poor taste
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    lopaw, My guess, for what it's worth. Old guys remember the time when just old military MEN and bikers were just about the only ones with tats. They were NOT considered seemly. Just my thoughts.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I'm not "old". I'm middle-aged. Lol. But I still hate tattoos. It what crazy world is barbed wire around the bicep considered sexy. Especially on a female. Maybe if you're playing linebacker for the Baltimore Ravens, but no strippers have taken over Ray Lewis' old job yet.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "It what crazy world is barbed wire around the bicep considered sexy. Especially on a female" It is HARD to account for "TASTE". LOL
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If I wanted to see Popeye, I would go to a gay club.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Eat more spinach. And Olive Oil. Both are healthy.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Eat more spinach" As I kid, I could never understand why spinach had a bad reputation. I loved it. One of by favorite vegetables. But my mom used my grandma's recipe for sweet and sour spinach from her home country of Germany. it wasn't until college that I realized this was not the typical preparation of spinach.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "And Olive Oil" "Virgin"???? ;) LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    To the customers who dislike tattoos on dancers: You have no taste, and you're obviously right out of your gourds. Tattoos are awesome (along with piercings). Anybody who disagrees with me is, by definition, wrong, and looney tunes besides. Responding to me with anything but complete agreement is also evidence of mental imbalance and the inability to think rationally.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "To the customers who dislike tattoos on dancers: You have no taste, and you're obviously right out of your gourds. Tattoos are awesome (along with piercings). Anybody who disagrees with me is, by definition, wrong, and looney tunes besides. Responding to me with anything but complete agreement is also evidence of mental imbalance and the inability to think rationally." COMPLETELY & totally WRONG!!! :)
  • ime
    11 years ago
    there is a totally predictable response
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "there is a totally predictable response" So you KNOW my stance on tattoos, Heh? I'll repeat it as often as I feel is needed. And gmd & I don't agree on ANYTHING much, if anything at all.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    @GMD, LOL! That was a pretty good impression of a few guys on here.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    gmd, Good stuff, my man! :)
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Like many, I dislike tattoos, but except in extreme cases, tattoos by themselves aren't enough to make me not do a dance -- but if there's more than one girl I might spend my money on at the club, well, if the tats make one of them less attractive to me, she's a bit less likely to get my money. This is not, IMO, an old guy young guy thing. It's the fact that the sex industry brings together the kind of guys who can afford to spend $200-$1000+ a pop, who are often not brought up around tattoos and may well associate them with the lower classes (rightly or wrongly), with the kind of girls who are more free-spirited and more likely to appreciate body art for the aesthetics and as a form of expression. And when that happens you get the mini clash of cultures you have here, with customers asking, "why would you get tats, I don't like them and it's better for business if you don't", and the girls saying, "you don't get it -- these tats aren't about you or business". There's not a right or wrong, just the way it is -- customers don't like tats, strippers do.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Most common reason I hear for getting tattoos is "Because everyone else is doing it".
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "I don't like them and it's better for business if you don't" Which leads me to a thought. There's been a visible decline in business, and dancer earnings, over the past 5-6 years. (at least in Michigan). It's been debated whether it's the economy...the easy availability of extras...cam sites...or some combination of above. Can we consider the possibility that overdone tattoos and piercings might play some role? Might be small... But I know the pool of girls I'm willing to spend uber bucks on, has been greatly diminished.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Can we consider the possibility that overdone tattoos and piercings might play some role? Might be small... But I know the pool of girls I'm willing to spend uber bucks on, has been greatly diminished" I agree motorhead. Excess piercings are a total deal breaker for me. I wonder how many of the tattoo lovers watch the Spike TV channel? Plenty of tattoo oriented shows on there. LOL
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    In the abstract, I don't like tattoos. But if a dancer ever asked me, would you stop buying dances from me if I got this tattoo or piercing, I would say no, go ahead and get it if that's what you want. Just doesn't bother me enough, and people with tattoos have told me how important they can be, that they would not completely feel like themselves without their tats.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor, I know that I agree with you. I often see those I won't give a dime. One of the worst offenders is a dancer with pierced nipples! I sure as hell don't need a dentist bill for a chipped tooth!!!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I agree with Subra on the clash of cultures, and it helps understand why I disagree with so many here on it. I think some if the girls with tats are sexy as hell! Then again, I grew up in construction and have friends in biker gangs so I've always been exposed to that culture. Although I like my paycheck, I often feel stifled wearing my shirt and tie every day.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Tattoos can be artistic. They can also be REAL SHITTY. Tattoos meant something very important to the Polynesian people. Although gangs usually aren't a positive influence on society, modern fine line ink, a la Jack Rudy and cholo tattooist's, have branch out across society. What pisses me off, is when you see entertainers with gang style tattoos that are changed around. Music notes and shit on your neck. Stupid sayings. Faking the funk and perpetrating a lifestyle without taking the risk. Lots of rappers and athletes fall under this umbrella.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Although I like my paycheck, I often feel stifled wearing my shirt and tie every day" Then get a job as a stripper and go around bare chested. LOL
  • anonymous99
    11 years ago
    Thank you all for your input. I knew that tattoos, like certain races and body types, aren't everybody's cup of tea. I guess what has always confused me are men who would choose a really homely girl because she has no tattoos over a really pretty girl who has tattoos, but then again I wouldn't understand this because I'm not a man and I like tattoos on both sexes.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    @ Alucard, I like my paycheck!
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    "I guess what has always confused me are men who would choose a really homely girl because she has no tattoos over a really pretty girl who has tattoos," What you're maybe not seeing is that, for many -- particularly white collar guys in the clubs -- the tattoos make her unattractive even if she's got an otherwise pretty face and body. The thinking is not "she's hot, but she's got tattoos, so I'll pass and dance with that ugly chick instead". It's "that girl with the tattoos is not attractive to me, I'm turned off by them, so I'll dance with that other girl, who might not be a 10 but is at least attractive to me". Tattoos soften our semi :) For myself, I prefer no tats, but small ones don't trigger me much unless they're in some hotbutton places (e.g., face or neck tattoo is automatic pass). Once in a while, I see a tattoo that actually turns me on -- that's always a surprise, doesn't happen often, but it does happen.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Subreman, "Once in a while, I see a tattoo that actually turns me on ..." An example of such a tat?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion