tuscl

bigger tits

10inches
Florida
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:21 PM
do bigger tits translate into bigger $$. are dancers jealous of the big titty girls ???

27 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    Bigger tits must result in bigger income. Why else would dancers spend $5 to $10 K on enhancements? Not all guys, of course, like big boobs. But most guys like them a little bigger than what occurs naturally.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    To me it depends on the girl. Looks good on some and not on others. I remember one dancer that had a beautiful face an athletic toned body and C cup implants that just stood out on her chest because she had such little body fat. Looked horrible.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You can't motorboat mosquito bites.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Bigger tits usually don’t hurt w.r.t. to a woman/dancer getting more attention. A woman/dancer with a nice big bust will always get my attention. I prefer bigger breasts but small ones are not a deal breaker if I still like her body. As a customer, the bigger boobed dancers will get more of my attention and probably more of business; but the boobs have to be natural – fake tits more often than not don’t get any of my business no matter what size.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I think it's safe to say that bigger = bigger money
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It is IMHO ALL about the woman/dancer behind the breasts. Her personality, her attitude about sex & men & dancing & her performance. If a dancer had the MOST perfect tits on the planet - it WOULDN'T work for me if she bombed out on: 1. Her personality 2. Her attitude about sex 3. Her attitude about men & dancing 4. Her performance in the back room Dancers who STAND OUT in the above mentioned points get all my attention & purchased back room time.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I concur with Papi. I like dancers with big natural boobs (See my profile pics for examples of dancers I know. Only a couple are enhanced.) They're mostly the ones that get my money.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A dancer with nice tits is nice to look at. She doesn't have to have the biggest tits around. However if she has nothing, that could stop me from getting a dance.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Big tit's don't always bring more money
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    BOOBIES! MAKE ME SMILE!!!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Bigger boobies = bigger smile
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I think I'm typical about that, there are many small breasted women I find very sexy, but large shapely breasts are always a big plus. The downside is that every guy has a different idea of when a boob is to firm or too soft to be called "shapely". Busty dancers often have problems hassling with custies about squeezing and sucking.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I know a dancer who had fake boobs bolted on? She claimed it gave her more confidence and " confidence is what it's all about in this business." She claimed her average earnings jumped from the $400 to $500 range to $750 to $800 a shift. Was it the bigger boobs or the confidence that came with them?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    My girl is a 36 c according to Vicky S and believe me she is more than a handful.
  • DBJP101
    11 years ago
    Depends on the girl and job, but boltons don't always work for me. Like previous comments have mentioned, depends on the girl.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    A girl with a fat ass (and slim waist) get my dollars. Don't girls knoe the phat ass is in these days.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Fat ass is in if you're ghetto or low class,meth,trailer,food stamps,hood,boom box, pretty much everything I was taught not to be.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Oh!Did I mention twerking.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I know personally, girls with bigger tits will get my money, but in general, it all depends on the girl and how it looks on her.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My ATF is a tiny girl and a small B cup (large A?) and on her they look great; they're perky and give her a nice shape as she's so small too. Other taller girls in the club with natural B's are just way too small for them. They can handle a C or D with no problem; they should get the boob jobs. I know they'd make way more money. My other favorite has store bought D's and they are perfect on her. She said business was like night and day after she got them.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    tumblingdice is a racist, stereotypical cunt isn't he? Ignorant of the surrounding generation, sticks to jim crow laws and babyboomer days. Too good for those that keep your business running there tinydick? Explains why he fucks hookers. Finds himself too good for his ugly ass housewife but realizes nobody else will fuck without a dollar from him. Did you realize you're also fucking what was it...."ghetto or low class, meth, trailer, food-stamps, hood, boom-box" and probably didn't even know. Jackass. And why the fuck did I have to fix your sentence since you're so fucking above the lower class?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    jackslash: "Bigger tits must result in bigger income. Why else would dancers spend $5 to $10 K on enhancements?" I know many girls who got them when they didn't need it. Probably cost them money. I think they just had lower than deserved confidence in their appearance. Come to think of it, some with boob-jobs probably had their heads swollen just as much as their boobs ended up.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "some with boob-jobs probably had their heads swollen just as much as their boobs ended up." Ain't *that* the truth. There's one local girl who got her boobs done (and done right; she was hot before the enhancement, but absolutely smokin' afterwards. Until you touched them anyway), and her prices went sky high. The last time I saw her, she wanted a $100 tip just to walk into the VIP. Getting naked and actually doing anything were more.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    As I've said before, like them or not, men glorify BIG tits. So as long as women believe that is what all men want, they will continue to get boob jobs. I believe that in a strip club environment the girls with bigger boobs,on average, probably do do better than the smaller ones. With all those other men around no one is going to root for the tiny titted one. Except me. "More than a mouth full is a waste".
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat I'm with you. I like big boobs as an option, but my ATF is small as I mentioned. She's not my ATF because of her boob size.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Bigger tits = fatter strippers
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    gator, you got it all wrong. Bigger legs = fatter strippers. Bigger tits don't mean shit these days in figure value.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion