tuscl

Rate your favorite posters

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Friday, December 2, 2005 8:18 AM
Apropos of nothing more than a desire for a post on the subject. Top 3 in no particular order Chitownlawyer FONDL Shadowcat Actually that is in a particular order, alphebetical. Honerable mention goes to Chandler, Sheikitout and Yoda. Since I'm brobably biased to the most frequent posters I'll add in a plug for Lopaw. Who doesn't want to hear more from lesbians on the topic of hot girls.

32 comments

• Doverman
    19 years ago
    You have a lesbian cowbell fetish too? I thought I was the only one.
  • lousybuck
    19 years ago
    My favorite poster is this one I had of Jimi Hendrix that was actually made up of tiny song lyrics but when you looked at it from about ten feet away, it just looked like a pencil drawing. After that: 1. Lesbians 2. Cowbell 3. Abbie for mentioning lesbians and cowbell in the same post. My lesbian cowbell fetish is satisfied for the evening.
  • pengo
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, for his years of lapping experience, and chitonlawyer, for his lucid and erudite posts.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    AN, don't forget to don your gay apparel, tis the season for it. "Posters?" I thought the original subject was about "posers."
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Just an aside to the other posters, while my participation is usually problematic (I can't understand it, just because my strap-on is built-in), I'll fully doccument everything, and the video will be on sale for $29.95. Check back for details. Gotta get that F-ing Saturn fixed...
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Minnow, I was probably a bit too hair splitting last night, but my point was that we on the board often forget there are a lot of really good reviewers who don't post on the discussions. Perhaps we should re-start the "best reviews" thread.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Lopaw, I'll be there with bells on (although I understand that's not manditory anymore). I'm also bringing a 15' x 15' 3mil plastic sheet and 5 gallons of good quality olive oil. And the women's swim team from a local college. AN Jr is going to a friends house to watch "Sparticus", I'm sure he'll be fine.
  • nj_pete
    19 years ago
    Here are my favrorites, Chitown FONDL Shadowcat Yoda These seem to be the most popular as well. Here is a quesiton; Whatever happened to Lowlander? Have not seen a review or a post in months & months frm him.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    Heh heh heh AN, you're a hoot! We lesbians salute you, and invite you to join us in an orgy of wild messy lesbian sex next Monday at 7pm. Bring a hairnet, a power drill, and a box of q-tips. Please don't be late. Oh......and don't forget to pick up AN jr. after ballet class.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    OK AN, not to split hairs about definition of post, I've understood posting to loosely mean any "typed dissertation" transmitted electronically to an internet group, be it a review board, or discussion board. My primary purpose for joining TUSCL was to gain meaningful insight to best clubs to visit in out of town travels, with a secondary interest in DB's. Thus, my increased emphasis on club postings. Favorite DB (not nec overall posters) are AN(quality of threads started). SC( sheer quantity, and breadth of threads started.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    AbbieNormal - I mostly post when I disagree with someone. I do many times also agree and remain silent. It also depends on the topic.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    I'll vote for Chitown, and Chandler, because I've also read their club reviews(good ones). I'll second hon. mention to Lopaw, she's also posted good reviews on zbone. My all time favorite single post review was phil55 on 28Sept. on Flamingo in Anaheim, CA. I'm glad that I wasn't sitting on barstool when I read his review, haven't LMAO so hard in such a long time.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Minnow raises an interesting, and very valid point. Poster v. reviewer. Let's keep this thread at poster. Someone else can start reviewer.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    All kidding aside: AbbieNormal Chitown FONDL Shadowcat Yoda The poster I most like to abuse... (even more than RL) davids.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    parodyman--> , while I am flattered, and agree with you for the most part, you gotta admit that my best posts iat least tonight entertainmentwise owe a lot to Lopaw. In fact I wanna shout out for Lopaw tonight for making the board fun again. And for fathering my lovechild. Ok, I dig lesbians, what can I say, I agree with them on a lot. Also I've had a few beers tonight. This board needs more lesbians, and more cowbell.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    as an added comment, I will only say that this means a lot to me since parodyman--> and I have disagreed, virulently, to say the least, in the past on various topics, mostly religion and tollerance. The fact that parodyman--> considers my posts, and/or opinions, valid or worthy of consideration gives me hope and a lot more respect for him as a poster. Respect doesn't mean... I'll lapse into parodyman--> speak here, respect doesn't mean dick sucking, but it means something. I appreciate people I can disagree with or agree with without going too negative.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Oh, Lopaw, is the Saturn still under waranty?
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    AN, Altho it's over, we'll always have TUSCL, geekdom, and our lovechild, AN jr. Now go....don't look back....it's the only way. And I'm taking the Saturn. shadowcat...if you're a lesbian, how come I never see you at the meetings?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Lopaw, OK, OK, you can have the Dell, ...and the network printer, ...OK, and the TIVO... you know I need the Saturn to get AN Jr. to balet. Rember how hot Charlize Theron looked in the swimming pool scene of "Reindeer Games". Other than the fact that you found me repulsive, it was fun. We did have some times... despite the fact that I had to drug you...
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    and I liked Lopaw's posts because...? I"m carying our love child!!!
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    AN, By the time you read this, I'll be gone. I'm sorry for doing this but, it's for the best. I know this might come as a bit of a surprise - especially because things have been going so well...but I'm sorry...I just need space. I think you're swell, but I don't think we're right for each other. I want to date someone with the same sticky groinal parts as me. We had some good times, or so it looks on the videotape (even though I'm passed out). But please, don't despair. And look - I won't even make an issue out of the money you owe me, or the fact that you auctioned off our love child. So take care of yourself - and good luck. hugs & kisses, lopaw
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Shadow, above all you are honest and entertaining, regardless of my opinions I respect that.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Almost forgot about Mouse, haven't seen him on the board in a while, though.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    NO, Wait, Lopaw, come back, you're a geek, you are an engineer, you build computers! You probably program in C, not C++. We're perfect for each other! You consider the thought of sex with a man repulsive, so do I! I like hot girls, so do you! ...Sigh... ;)
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    Yay lesbians! Thanx AN
  • davids
    19 years ago
    RL, casualguy, tiffany
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    AN: Thank you for your kind words. I think that all of us bring something to this community, even RL, the resident "crazy brother-in-law who has had too much too drink." (How's that for a "lawyerly" comment?) I do think of FONDL as sort of the eminence gris of the board. And I feel a special connection to Chandler, because he is the only member of this board I have actually met, and because we have given each other tips on clubs that they other has actually been able to use...in Indy and, as of last night, East St. Louis (review to follow).
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    This is easy: FONDL, because he can argue with me on a topic for weeks and never resort to David's cursing and insulting tactics. Davids, because he makes me feel superior.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I don't particularly enjoy my posts with davids either. It's more like a compulsion... odd.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    JC, I'm just trying to get Lopaw to post more by giving her an honerable mention. ;)
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Thanks, AN, I enjoy your posts too. Except when you and davids/RL are jerking each others' chains, that gets a little boring. But then I rarely read any of it anyway. I'd also add Yoda to your list of favorites. Except when he's jerking my chain (lol.)
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I abstain; I'm not into navel gazing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion