tuscl

i have a confession

I am the master mind behind Troll_Defense_HQ

Juice crew 4 Life !

27 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    I knew it! I KNEW IT!!!

Bravo on the TDHQ idea my friend. You totally have some of the biggest Juice-detractors waiting in line to suck your dick. I really loved coming back to read the stuff about how you gave me a good "ass raping". LOL!!!

So there you have it TUSCLers. TDHQ is nothing but da'Juiceman havin' fun as always!

The question now is whether TDHQ will be a short term character, like Pootie, or a more long term character. I see that LordxBetty is already being phased back in. Perhaps Juice will replace TDHQ with Betty. Perhaps they will coexist.

On the other hand, perhaps Juice will change his mind and have the TDHQ character protest that he is NOT Juice. After all, how else is the TDHQ character going to get the lame brains to play along. If you can pull that off it will be hilarious! I can see it now...that racist bonesbrother racing in to back you up, you giggling away at him. MAGNIFIQUE!!!

OK Juicebro...you do whatever you're gonna do. Just remember that I've got you sussed!
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Ignore this fool, I am TDHQ.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Who is Keyser Söze?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I am Sam. Sam I am.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    He will probably next admit that he is Bonesbrother too.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Like those killers on death row confessing to murders including a bunch they didn't commit?

I think it's possible that TDHQ is juice, but there are others in the running as well. Need more info...
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Zipper, your gullible beo. While we're at confessions, I might as well fess up too. I am dougster/davids...but all other rumors are lies
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I also have a confession. I know something you don't know. I, am not left handed.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ok, since this is obviously confessional for a bunch of us, let me add a confession of my own -

I am txtittyfan. I wanted to create a clown character who gave clown financial advice, and clown strip club observation (like dancers only do FS with customers who are 'nice guys') because it provide such an easy strawman to argue against and make me look clever by comparison. Get what it was too easy, though, and I went overboard on it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ and that is txtittyfan ending with an 'n' not a 'g' (an alias I have no control over).
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    I am no one man. I am the collective will of board members, past and present, who wish to deliver righteous suffering unto these trolls. For cursed is he who trolls his neighbor treacherously, and let all who have seen and heard say, So be it; and the member who has seen and facilitated, let him be accursed as the troll.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Another anus for the ignore list.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ You're Happy Noodle Boy from Johnny The Homicidal Maniac.

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hey guys, there's only one way to stop a meth head. One account per ip address. Yes, maybe he has 2 or 3 devices or can use a friends, but it would stop this crap. But founder won't do it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    My guess is that Founder is already, begrudgingly working on moderation features - the main challenge being amount of work involved.

I think whomever is behind BlankSpace has this as part on his agenda. Push a board which starts out strongly opposed to moderation due to Liberarian ideals to end up screaming for it. Thereby undermining the idea that people can function just fine without minimal central authority to keep the peace. If it can't even work on a small message board how could it in society? If there is moderation that's the "win" but also and end to the "fun". If trolling doesn't work, throw in spamming... Push it to edge? But go over or not remains to be seen...

That, I think, is what's at stake here.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    Troll perp #1 pointing the finger at a character that's only been here for two days. ;) If you believe anything you are actually saying davids then I'll have to amend your diagnosis to include "delusional episodes." You're like a kid who takes several dumps in the pool and then points at another kid who just jumps in and yells "I think he's peeing!"
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ oh, look at BlankSpace/Troll yell and spazz out. Guess I nailed it. :-)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Oh yeah...

"I am no one man. I am the collective will of board members, past and present, who wish to deliver righteous suffering unto these trolls. For cursed is he who trolls his neighbor treacherously, and let all who have seen and heard say, So be it; and the member who has seen and facilitated, let him be accursed as the troll."

You slipped man. This is TOTAL JUICE! A total classic "Juice the prophet" post.

You know dude, you keep slipping up in your TDHQ character. Maybe you should retire him an bring back a funnier character. ooooo... bring back Pootie! That would be coo-el!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Hello.....my name is Mr. Ed
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Ok zip I will
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Pootie had some good material, but LordXBetty still my favorite juice alias.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Crazy shit
  • shanny72
    11 years ago
    Will the real juice man please stand up?

We are ALL juice!!

• shanny72
    11 years ago
    JC4L
  • shanny72
    11 years ago
    Who gives a fuck who juice is? I wannaread about sex type activities with hot bitches with low self esteem.

Alias bullshit. Be an asshole, be a prick, be a loser, be a customer, just be one member.

I can't even pay attention to who likeswhom, who doesn't like whom, and who really doesn't care. Founder this founder that. Fuck the bullshit, no, fuck the whores.

Kiss my ass, holy shit , where's the tylenol.

Juice crew

Fuckface
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion