Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

ISO - All Natural Redhead MA/RI

Bos146w4th

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hi fellas!

I was pondering if any of you had info on any natural ginger beauty working in any of the clubs in MA or RI. I have been craving to get a good up close encounter with an all natural, naked redhead for quite a while. Will have time to partake over the weekend if anybody can point me out in the right direction.

Cheers!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Gingers creep us out.

Profile picture for Bos146w4th
Bos146w4th
•

Was thinking more around this lines

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Red Heads Rule!!!

Profile picture for Bos146w4th
Bos146w4th
•

Nothing like a fiery goddess grinding her way up to heaven on your lap

Booyah!!!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

there has to be more redheads in New England than anywhere in the country. Your chances have to be better there than just about anywhereelse.

Profile picture for Bos146w4th
Bos146w4th
•

You wish - they are indeed a rare specimen

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I grew up there. There were redheads all over my high school shit i fucked at least 6 different ones, some of them must be strippers by now.

Profile picture for Bos146w4th
Bos146w4th
•

Will keep looking - in all this years I only saw one bonified red head stripping. Maybe bad timing

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

There's nothing more disappointing then when you're about to fuck a natural redhead and she's shaved bare. I mean, WTF???

Profile picture for MidWTraveler
MidWTraveler
•

Can't help you in New England. But here in the Midwest of my 3 favorite clubs, two have redheads that I enjoy. Both have carpets one has a very fine bush, the other a nice thick fire bush. I love it when they rub on me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement