tuscl

What do you guys do when a stripper you don't care for asks for a tip after you

Monday, September 2, 2013 6:07 PM
Do you give her a dollar to leave or do you get rude because she might keep coming back? One dancer I don't care for keeps coming back. The last time she asked I said maybe later and then left since I was about to anyway. Was I too nice?

27 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Just keep saying "sorry, can't do that". Sometimes getting up and moving away is the easiest way to resolve the problem. If this happens frequently, the club sucks.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    I just "maybe later" and they always seem to come back. "I am waiting for someone" works better and they usually leave me alone. BTW - I never tip a lady that asks for one simply because she is a queen and feels that I am graced by her presence.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    just get the dance but make it so that the girl never wants to dance for you again after it. haven't done this personally, but just be the guy that the dancers always complain about.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It's just one dancer. The only one who did that the other night.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "I am waiting for someone" is a classy and smart move to make.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I tell her "no".
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm not going to get a dance from her. She's already past the point where 95 percent of dancers already would have given up. Most give up after 6 attempts. Maybe I got a dance from her several years ago in Columbia and don't remember her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    One dancer is naturally going to sympathize first with another dancer. You don't want to be seen giving dirty looks at or heard raising your voice to a dancer. The good dancers generally know who the useless pests are, but even so you'll get much points for keeping your cool. Almost all their pestering questions can be answered with a smile and "sorry, no" or "Oh, I don't know". Saying maybe later when you don't mean it is just asking to be pestered. It's also rude, and it's wasting someone's time, frustrating them, and potentially keeping someone from getting compensated for their time, and another custy from getting the dance they are waiting for.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    A simple "no" or perhaps "why?" should do the trick.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'll try no next time. She already knew I wasn't going to get a dance when she approached me. She wasted about 5 to 10 seconds so that wasn't a lot of time to attempt to get a dollar.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If you ask people why you should give them money, that's inviting them to talk to you for hours. If you say you're waiting for someone, then you'll often have to then brush off an offer to go and get the dancer you're waiting for.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    A simple "no thanks" while looking her in the eye usually works. If not, I might get up and move, or go for the bathroom or something. Getting into an argument or discussion about why is pointless.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I had one dancer at my favorite club who hounded me every time I was there. She was fat, sloppy, and made strange noises which she thought sounded like a cat's purr. After saying no thanks, no, and not now, when she persisted, I asked her to sit down. I said you've asked me for dances five times tonight. I've said no every time. You are not what I'm looking for . I will continue to say no, but ask that you just leave me alone. Here's $5 for your time. She stood up, said fuck you, wadded the $5.00 into a ball and threw it at me.. She never bothered me again.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Just grow a pair and tell her she's not your type. Dancers appreciate that kind of thing and they'll leave you alone.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I'm as rude as I can be to the bitch.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Tell her, and anyone else that asks for a tip: "I do not tip anyone who asks for one, and never will."
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I believe I already told her she wasn't my type which then led to additional questions. Maybe she forgot that conversation. If I remember I 'll tell her again.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    let the management know she is harassing you
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    The mindset of girls who ask for tips is that it's a way to get extra money. Some do it as a standard practice and others, not at all. Since dancing in Seattle, I've never asked for tips. Because of the laws here, people have to sit away from the stage, so tipping is not the norm. Working in clubs where people sit at a tip rail, most of the girls would go down the line and dance briefly for each person sitting there. Usually, they would tip. If they didn't, we would pull out our garter and smile as a not too subtle 'hint'. No one asked for tips off the rail though. We didn't want to risk offending customers. I've known a few that will ask for money, tips, anything they can get-even from people they know are other girl's customers. They do it because they get away with it. If you keep rewarding her, she will repeat the behavior. I agree with most of the other responses, politely say "No thanks" or "I'm waiting for someone." If she's brazen enough to ask "Who", You can say "I'll know her when I see her". She'll get the idea.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I dunno duo. I got some cohones once and was very blunt when this stripper asked why I said no. She kept trying but finally left when her regular came
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Getting a dance from another girl usually shut up the desperate
  • PhantomGeek
    11 years ago
    I usually start off with a polite "No, thanks." If she keeps on coming back, I keep an eye out for her and make a break for the restroom; I usually try for some disapproving/irritated eye contact when I do this, so that *hopefully* she'll get the hint. There was one dancer I met in Indianapolis a few years ago at a higher-end club. She was cute as hell and I was really looking forward to the dances from her. Unfortunately those were also three of the most boring dances I've ever had. When it came time to settle up, I gave her $60, the price of three lap dances. She told me that I didn't understand, that it was $20 PLUS TIP. (Mind you, the two or three dancers I met before her were just fine with the flat rate of $20/dance.) "Right; there's $60." "It's $20 PLUS TIP!" We went back and forth like this three or four times, and she was just getting more hysterical about it, almost breaking into tears. I turned and left and haven't been back since.
  • imnumnutz
    11 years ago
    25 years + of clubbing and I can't recall this ever happening...
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Shark - One thing not discussed in this thread: Maybe she thinks you are hot. LOL
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Hand her a cucumber and tell her to have fun with that
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Sometimes it seems like the less I like a dancer, the more she likes me. However I did have one very hot dancer approach me the same night and she agreed to do two for 30 after I told her that's what I usually pay. It's possible the other dancer likes me but maybe not that much because she doesn't mind irritating me. I have had a couple of dancer's refuse to leave me alone on a couple of occasions. Of course if I don't mind their company, no problem. Actually one dancer escalated things until one night after I refused to get dances, she offered totally free dances. I still refused. Then she offered to take me to her house. I didn't know if she was serious or not. I said no again. I didn't see any reason to see if she was bluffing. She wasn't my type. A new dancer in another club early in the evening without very many customers refused to take no for an answer. She argued for at least 15 minutes until I had enough and walked off and sat at the stage. She went off and hid in a corner at the bar the rest of the night. I never saw her at that club again. Talk about taking rejection hard. I heard Platinum Plus in Greenville is bad with a few dancers asking for a tip. Only happened once, away from the stage that is. I was with a dancer or another just about the whole time.
  • unclewillSea
    11 years ago
    I tell her I want a blowjob.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion