tuscl

TDHQ "Dougster" Update

Monday, September 2, 2013 4:26 PM
Most of the *newer* members here believe that "Dougster" is a 5 year old troll. What they do not know is that he has actually been doing the same shit, under different aliases, for closer to 9 years. Take a bow Dougster/bobbyl/davids. The longer standing members of this board are well aware of this. Over the years, it seems that they have developed an accommodating relationship with him and he routinely targets people who have crossed one or more senior members in some way. Dougster/bobbyl's fixation and harassment game is 7 years old and has resulted in several members leaving the board. The MO is always the same, harass them until they stop posting. Having had a high degree of success with this approach, I'm sure he feels no reason to discontinue. Former board participants who have enjoyed his fixation and harassment treatment include yoda, chandler and MisterGuy, among others. Txtittyfan, rickdugan and jester214, it would seem that someone doesn't want you around anymore. ;) I started this next phase simply hoping to have fun, but the further I dug the more I found this problem to have deep roots. This is one very entrenched troll, so much so that he might even be considered part of the establishment. LMAO. Txtittyfan, rickdugan and jester214, don't expect any support from the senior members. They've been sucking his cyber-cock since his campaign against Yoda as bobbyl and possibly longer. What started as a simple seek and destroy mission may require a more prolonged campaign against an established enemy. A weaselly and weak little bitch he may be, but he's got more support than anticipated among the natives. Viva la Resistance! ;)

35 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, Troll. Question for you. Do you "vet" any of these theories that are PM'ed to you at all or just accept it as gospel? My guess is the latter. If someone wrote to you and told you I worshipped Satan and set housing complexes for the elderly on fire just so I could throw babies into the flames, my guess is that you (forwarding service that you are) would just blindly pass that along as truth to the board. This is a great conspiracy I must admit though. Ran chandler, MisterGay and Yoda off the board. Seems like he deserves a medal for the last two. Care to name the "long standing members" you allude to when you write: "Over the years, it seems that they have developed an accommodating relationship with him and he routinely targets people who have crossed one or more senior members in some way" - signed Dougster (Mercenary Troll for Hire)
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Dougster killed juice ?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "This is a great conspiracy I must admit though. Ran chandler, MisterGay and Yoda off the board. Seems like he deserves a medal for the last two" I totally agree. If Doug was responsible for running off MisterGuy, then he DOES deserve the fucking Nobel Prize. MisterGuy is the only dude in the entire history of this board I truly disliked. And while I don't really dislike Yoda, he's just got a mental condition caused by lack of oxygen. (He has his head stuck up every stripper's ass.).
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Chandler is a friend of mine. I just talked to him Saturday. Dugster cannot take full credit for him leaving this board.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Interesting you say "full credit" Shadowcat. Is Dougster part of the reason Chandler left the board? This is interesting stuff, but it is a little bit of a letdown from part 1. Tell us the senior members who are sucking his cyber-cock.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Dugly's campaign to get rid of me is apparently a series of nonsensical insults ("you're a janitor!") and saying I'm depressed, all spread over a period of years. Shockingly I'm still here, explaining history and reminding not to skip classes creating new aliases.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I am amazed that anyone could be so thin skinned as to be driven off by insults and harassment on a board with this one's ignore feature. Driven off by boredom, yes. Driven off my getting tired of sifting the wheat from the chaff, definitely. Insults? Not a chance.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    You rushed it; you should've taken your time with phase 2. Levels to this shit. Fuck Yoda. United we stand/Divided we fall. Save the Y chromosome.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Yoda dissapeared? I guess I wasn't paying attention. Time flies.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I have mixed feelings about this post. To begin, I can't say that I'm surprised by what Defense uncovered. 9 years, LOL. I've always suspected that this stuff has been going on for a lot longer than I was around to see. That was some good intel and provides yet a fuller picture of our bloated, aging resident troll. But I agree with ranukam that this was a bit of a let down from Part 1 and with staxwell's point that this could have been developed a lot more, especially with whatever is contained in those old posts. I really had high hopes for v2. With respect to being run off, good luck with that. I expect this to be one of my stomping grounds for some time to come. In fact, sooner rather than later I intend to reach the 100 clubs reviewed threshold and will be posting when I hit that mark. Dougster is loud and obnoxious, but I really don't take anything he says too seriously. I just wish he would stop derailing good threads, but that is an irritation, not a reason to leave. I don't know. I really like Defense and hope that he can rally as I sense greatness in him, but this type of stuff just didn't hit the mark.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    jestie: "explaining history" Yep, like how, contrary to what every non-Bolshevist history book says, Stalin only, justifiably only wanted a little breathing room around St Petersburg in the Winter War 1939-40. If the Finns had just granted that very reasonable request, would have been no war at all. It's amazing this and other historical facts you can learn from the jestie-girl here on TUSCL! :-)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hear that troll. You were supposed to step up your game, but you're letting everyone down! Hang your head in shame. Hang your head in shame.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Your lack of reading comprehension shines through as per usual. But to a wikipedia historian such as yourself I can understand how "facts" and "evidence" are just obstacles. You still have time, sign up for some history classes.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Uh-uh, jestie. You were the one reading Wikipedia. Otherwise you would have known about things like Molotov-Ribbentrop. Thinking if all the non-sense and contradictions you put forth in that thread always give me a good laugh even to this day! Thanks for reminding me and putting a smile on my face!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    This is what happens when ur gone for the day. I feel lime I'm jn the twilight zone. Tells us about the cyber cock suckers that is on dougster's dick?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    There's only one (male) TUSCLer I would let suck my dick. The one and only TUSCLer I pine for and that's the jestie-girl214. His "fuck this! Fuck that! Fuckin' fuck everything!" is hawt I tell you! Can you blame me for not being able to resist?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Pin a felony on him. That will get rid of him.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    I realize that this post was less humorous than I had hoped. I believed that it was important to fully out the target to the public before launching the next round. I suspect that you will be entertained with what is coming next.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Gee, what do you know, Troll did not provide the names of the "long standing members" he is leveling "his" accusations at. Actually, I put "his" in quotes, since Troll appears to have *** no mind of his own *** and is just acting as a forwarding service to any nutty conspiracy theory PM'ed to. Guess cause he ain't got nothing and/or is too pussy to put up what he thinks he has and be shot down again.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    So Troll = half anonymizing forwarding service of nutty conspiracy theories and half RickyBoy parrot. Not much of a schtick to make it long term is it?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    One thing I find curious here is that although Troll correctly points out that RickyBoy, tittyfan, and the jestie-girl ate my favorite guys to make fun of, he complete neglects to mention alutard. Just a careless omission? Maybe, but my guess is it might be deliberate so that don't see the link between him and BigBadJohn (aka BigFagJohn).
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat- are you just gonna plead the fifth on my question?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    ranukam - Sorry. Chandler left for two reasons. 1)the trolls/flame wars, including dougster and 2)bored with the same old topics one after another.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Look at the last 10 discussions that chandler started. Notice any trend? [Hint: the usual suspect starts shit in almost every one] [view link]
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Notice any trend?" Yes.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICK-BOY ***
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Sad, truly sad. 9 years and counting...
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Almost 3 years and counting for da juicemane
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^^^ I somehow suspect that this isn't juice's first time at the rodeo either. ;)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Why did we bring back this thread for? Just to throw back some jabs that long since died.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL! What happened to TDHQ anyway? Is all over October some kind of Jewish holiday or something?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • RedJohnson
    7 years ago
    Shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion