tuscl

Stumbling Strippers

What an amazing weekend, brothers and sisters. The Mojave Desert was in full monsoon swing, sunny and rainy, lightning and thunder. Lake Havasu was full of bikini babes, bad ass boats, and cold beers(only cold for so long). The fights on UFC were great although Benson Henderson lost to Anthony Pettis(again) and we have a new champion.

Now on to the topic at hand. Stumbling Strippers. Last night, I couldn't sleep so I decided that the strip club would help relax and loosen up. After about an hour, I was loose. On my way out, a cute blondie walking to an empty chair either lost her balance or hit a snag in the rug. Either way, she started to go down like Manny Pacquiao from a Marquez shot. I sprung into action and caught this damsel in distress before she hit the floor. Let's be honest, nobody wants to kiss the ground at a strip club, especially an extras club.

I caught her and she took a moment to get her bearings together. After thanking me, I was rewarded with a free topless. Selflessness has it's privilege.

I know that with all the years of clubbing we've all experienced, there must be plenty of Stumbing Stripper stories. Do share.

12 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    My favorite club has a stage elevated about 5 feet above the main stage. Dancers come out on the elevated stage, usually dance above the crowd for one song, loosing their clothing, come down 6 glass stairs, then dance one song in g-string, loose that and dance the third song bar eases. Well, those stairs can be a bitch in 6 inch heels, especially if under the influence of....
    On 3 occasions I've seen dancers, fall, catch themselves and on one occasion a damned fool was trying to remove her panties as she came down the stairs, caught her heel on the panties on the third step and did a full face plant from about 5 or 6 feet. Broken nose, blood, tears, shrieks, call emt's - the whole schmeer.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " Let's be honest, nobody wants to kiss the ground at a strip club, especially an extras club"

Why is that? Is there cum smeared all over the floors everywhere?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Damn, face plant while halfway nude. That sucks, especially for a dancer. Looks for a dancer are extremely important.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I've seen this happen 2 or 3 times, and one time was only a few weeks ago so it's fresh in my mind.

This stripper was getting on stage and I guess she tripped (those heels they wear probably don't help)because all of a sudden I hear this loud scream and when I directed my attention back on stage, she was lying on the floor of the stage. She was OK. She sort of caught herself as she was tumbling down, so luckily she didn't get hurt.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've seen my fair share, but mostly it was just alcohol having an effect on them.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Mojave is damn fucking hot.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Saw a stripper drink a another strippers shot and she didn't know what it was,she then puked in a trash can and went back out trying to find someone to sell a lapdance too without even going back to brush her teeth. Skanks gonna do what a skanks gonna do.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I heard one stripper slipped when she was walking across the floor and busted her ass but not seriously but enough to get embarrassed and have lots of people laughing. She asked me if I saw her slip. I said no and thought, darn it. That would have been funny.

Worst I saw was when a stripper fell off a tall stage down on a concrete floor. She didn't get back up. A bouncer came rushing over after a couple of minutes and carried her away. She probably didn't have any insurance.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    most of the strippers I see stumble are extremely intoxicated
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    There is a slightly uneven place in the floor of Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC just outside the least private VIP room. Shadowcat and I were in there one day and must have seen half a dozen strippers trip and almost fall as they headed toward the stage or dressing room. It was pretty comical after awhile.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    magicrat - Damn buddy you have a good memory but you are a lot younger than I am. :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    A dancer that was trying to wade thru a crowded club tripped and I caught her. When she told me thank you I asked her if she was falling for me. She claimed she was...ss
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion