tuscl

What is the excitement of tipping during stage show?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Friday, August 30, 2013 10:14 PM
So whenever I happen to be forgetful and go to the club on the weekend, (Friday/Saturday) I generally see a crowd around one stage or another eager like a beaver to tip. And after reading the thread "The Cheer" by Lone_Wolf, I came and asked myself, what is the fascination with tipping a stripper on the stage. I do it as a image tactic to either show the surrounding girls I got money, hit me up or to show the stripper on stage I want a grindage, generally the latter. Of course this works for me since I'm pretty much always the tallest person in the club (yes that includes the bouncers) and I just tolerate that because that is potential lap dance money thrown away. So I'm lost. Anyone can tell me the fascination witbh just tipping?

24 comments

• samsung1
    11 years ago
    Every guy got a friend that’s addicted to strip clubs. Addicted like heroin. You know, those guys that cannot function in a normal club? You take them to a normal club they ask one girl to dance: “Excuse me, would you like to dance.” “No, maybe a little later”. “Yo man, let’s go to a titty bar man!” “Man, these bitches are stuck up man!” ”I gave the bitch a dollar man, she ain’t do NOTHING!” -Chris Rock
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    For me, tipping is mostly a means to let them know I am available for lap dances they may want to give later. Sometimes, it's a reward for good stage work, and sometimes, especially at one of my regular clubs, it's just something I do reflexively. As for just tipping, I don't know anyone who goes to any strip club by themselves and just tips all night, or at least intends to. I personally think for most guys, it's something they do to impress their friends while they're drunk.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    As far as I am concerned stage tipping is just a way of getting their attention that may or may not work. At my favorite club, I'll bet that I haven't spent $10 tipping in the last 2 years. Just not necessary.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    It's a cheap boob grope.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    First it's the excitement of getting up close and getting to feel them. Then it's a recruiting tool to get her to my table and feel her some more. Then if we go to VIP I want to lay her down on couch and feel her and fuck her.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I agree with DandyDan. I also enjoy beautiful women who know how to move while disrobing.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    The reason I like it is sometimes you get pretty good mileage and it only cost you two or three bucks.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    When you have too many singles, it is an easy way to get rid of them.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I do it to let a dancer know I'm interested in dances. But I have seen guys at the club who just tip on pervert row and never get dances. I've seen clubs in the Pittsburgh area set up where the lap dance area is separate from from the stage area to encourage stage tipping.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I view it as a low cost opportunity to inspect/interact. Its low cost not just in dollars but also in time. That quick 30 second interaction is an interview, if I like what I see we'll do a follow up at the table as see where things go. I can usually figure out more about a girl in a few seconds while tipping than I can in 10 minutes of chatting at my table. I also use it as an opportunity to approach girls I've rejected in the past for one reason or another. I visit the same 3/4 clubs frequently, and in each club I've got 1/2 girls that get 90% of my patronage. Most of the other girls won't approach without being asked, I suspect their reasoning a combination of courtesy to the dancer who may view me as "her" customer and low ROI in the past.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    It all depends on the club. At some clubs, the dancers won't even acknowledge you or say thanks after you tip them, let alone show you any love during their stage show. But at other clubs, a dollar will get you some pretty good mileage( titties in the face, ass grinding on ya dick, etc) which is where the excitement comes from. For those customers who only tip and don't get dances( don't see it a lot but there are defintiely people like this) I don't get it either. Just watching doesn't do much for me, I gotta sample the goods. :)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    A good way to get attention, if you walk up to the stage and lay down a few bucks it's almost guaranteed she'll swing by the table later. Also a cheap way to check out what's available without being bothered.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    One other thing I've noticed is that stage tipping in some clubs is the ONLY way to get girls dancing onstage naked. OTOH, at those clubs, they show you their pussy, and then put it back on. To me, that just smacks of poor management.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Damn dandydan, that's sucky. But I didn't know girls could legally take off their bottoms at topless clubs
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    The excitement is in the anatomy lessons that can be learned for $1.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I used to tip most every dancer who went on stage thinking that I was doing a nice thing, but it backfired - all of the dancers saw me tipping everyone so they figured that I was only there to watch and tip and not get any dances, so they never hit me up. Now I tip only those that I am interested in getting dances with.
  • toddq
    11 years ago
    In Ohio you used to get a face full of boobs for a $1 tip. Then the rules changed and now you get basically nothing. I also use the stage tipping as a "test". If they don't do anything for me on stage then I assume they will be lazy in a private dance.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Estafador- I should have said that that is the case in nude clubs. I've never been at a topless place where they showed off their pussy while onstage and got away with it, as that's usually instant termination.
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    Well i have never done the VIP thing like you guys have for me i luv the stage shows if the dancer puts on a good stage show i tip on stage like $5 but if shes super HAWT and does a killer stage show than it goes up from there ... Just my way of letting them know i really liked their work and enjoyed the show and give them something for their time cuz i am not into VIP i like the atmosphere and sexy voyouerism of being in the main room ... Only ever even attempted a VIP once for my B-day bought by a friend and the door guy at the VIP said i couldnt go in with out a guy with me so the $50 VIP tip turned into a really long and very fun table dance
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    It's $1 and you get shit on to didgets
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m not big on stage tipping; but will do it: a) if it’s a club with a good stage – i.e. Tootsies in Miami has a large main stage with as many as 4 or 5 girls on/near the stage at the same time – one dancing on stage; and as many as 4 in the catwalk b/w the stage and the rail getting tips b) in a club like Tootsies with 100 or more dancers on a weekend eve; nice way to check out the talent up close and personal c) as in Tootsies; dancers are totally nude on stage and when walking the rail and it is like a pussy observatory d) if I’m not in the mood to spend much money; I may just tip at the rail – but this is rare for me and I usually end up spending $$$ b/c I’ll get really horny w/ all the pussy at the rail So why tip at the stage? If one likes naked women and being close to them and even being able to cop a feel for a few bucks – that may be a good reason.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    It's a $1 hard'on
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Stage shows are like PBS, somebody's got to cough up some bucks if we want to keep seeing it.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    I think DandyDan's original comment was pretty much spot on. I'm both someone who's picky and who lives in a place where the "tip walk" (a girl gets off stage and she has to walk around the bar and ask everyone sitting there if they'd like to tip her) is common. As such, I tend to move around a lot when I go to a club. If I see something I like, I will try and tip her stage show, then perhaps try to line myself up towards the end of her tip-walk path, hoping to catch her for a private or two. If nothing catches my fancy at the moment, I'll generally keep my seat away from the stage, bar, and, ideally, the tip-walk path as well. Then, if I see that someone I really don't want the attention of is coming (the 6-or-below girls that are really trying hard to make up for being a 6-or-below by asking every guy in the club for a dance), I can skedaddle to safe ground elsewhere in the club. Executive Summary: Spend the money on the girls you want to spend the money on, don't spend the money on the girls you don't want to spend the money on. As for the stage show thing, I think those are the weekend or once-in-a-blue-moon groups of guys who don't do the club thing, can't usually afford to and don't quite know what they're doing yet. When you're out with friends, I think you probably limit your dances to one or two at the most as you probably don't want your buddies thinking you're all that into paying big bucks for "it." But you're at a club and you don't want to look like you're not into women, so you sit at the stage and ogle. Of course, we all know there's nothing better in the world to spend money on, but these silly cultural mores we have in our society seem to brainwash most of the men in the world to think otherwise. Their loss, our gain.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion