Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

what happen to Juicebox ?

BigTuna1

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Last I heard he was butt fuckin a bus stop hoe for a Bucket of KFC ?

What did you last hear about juicebox ?

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for originaljuicebox69
originaljuicebox69
•

I heard it was xtra krispy

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Right juice^

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Aint nothing happen 2 me ! Just chilln with my chickn !

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol...right txtittyfag ^ aka juiice and juice

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Last I heard, the Detroit Tigers hired Juice to sneak into Cuba and break out Yasiel Puig's younger brother out of prison. Y'all don't know it, but Juice is ex-CIA. Now, he's retired from The Company, but works as a rent-a-spy to pay for his expensive strip club habit.

Puig's younger brother is rumored to have thrown a 142 MPH fastball last year in high school. He runs a 3.9 forty, and hit 74 home runs in an 18 game high school season. But got thrown in jail when attempted to defect.

The Tigers reported paid Juice a handsome sum to bring Puig back in time for some help in the play offs.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Fuckin awesome moterhead

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What happened to juicebox?

Juicebox sprung a leak

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Originaldude...it wasnt xtra krispy. No my friend. 'Twas XXXtra KRIS-pay. Fuck yeah!!!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"what happen to Juicebox?"

Is it REALLY all that important?

Profile picture for Troll_Defense_HQ
Troll_Defense_HQ
•

Who the fuck cares? Just one less middle aged white guy pretending to be a hip black playa'. Time to get rid of the rest of this ass clown's aliases now.

TDHQ

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

O.j. your killing me ! Lol

Defensive dude your a trolls pussy and I'm going to fuck you

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Juice is cool with me. I don't care about that other bullshit. Juice, Juice On!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Slick +1

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

SlickSpic seems to be asshole buddies. The only person who is my asshole buddy is my proctologist!

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

I meant to say "asshole buddies with juicebox69"

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Damn Jaba, I don't know where to begin. Did you spend all weekend thinking up that witty barb or was that zinger of yours straight from the hip?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Seriously Jaba, I'm a self-professed moron so please help me out. Am I an asshole? Am I buddies with Juice? Are both my asshole and Juice's asshole's buddies? You didn't make yourself clear in your wicked diatribe against me so I just want to know exactly what you meant.

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

Slick, I won't make it easy for you, so look it up in the Urbandictionary.com. Hint: I'm from the south. BTW, it took me about as long as it takes for a piss ant to run around your pencil dick to come up with this and that. Understand now?

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

Also, if I didn't make myself clear to a moron, then how was the moron able to figure out that it was any angry diatribe?

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

LOL.....ass....he said asss.....LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement