tuscl

what happen to Juicebox ?

Last I heard he was butt fuckin a bus stop hoe for a Bucket of KFC ?

What did you last hear about juicebox ?

21 comments

• originaljuicebox69
    11 years ago
    I heard it was xtra krispy
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Right juice^
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Aint nothing happen 2 me ! Just chilln with my chickn !
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol...right txtittyfag ^ aka juiice and juice
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Last I heard, the Detroit Tigers hired Juice to sneak into Cuba and break out Yasiel Puig's younger brother out of prison. Y'all don't know it, but Juice is ex-CIA. Now, he's retired from The Company, but works as a rent-a-spy to pay for his expensive strip club habit.

Puig's younger brother is rumored to have thrown a 142 MPH fastball last year in high school. He runs a 3.9 forty, and hit 74 home runs in an 18 game high school season. But got thrown in jail when attempted to defect.

The Tigers reported paid Juice a handsome sum to bring Puig back in time for some help in the play offs.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Fuckin awesome moterhead
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What happened to juicebox?

Juicebox sprung a leak
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Originaldude...it wasnt xtra krispy. No my friend. 'Twas XXXtra KRIS-pay. Fuck yeah!!!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "what happen to Juicebox?"

Is it REALLY all that important?

• Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    Who the fuck cares? Just one less middle aged white guy pretending to be a hip black playa'. Time to get rid of the rest of this ass clown's aliases now.

TDHQ
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    O.j. your killing me ! Lol

Defensive dude your a trolls pussy and I'm going to fuck you
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Juice is cool with me. I don't care about that other bullshit. Juice, Juice On!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Slick +1
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    SlickSpic seems to be asshole buddies. The only person who is my asshole buddy is my proctologist!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I meant to say "asshole buddies with juicebox69"
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Damn Jaba, I don't know where to begin. Did you spend all weekend thinking up that witty barb or was that zinger of yours straight from the hip?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Seriously Jaba, I'm a self-professed moron so please help me out. Am I an asshole? Am I buddies with Juice? Are both my asshole and Juice's asshole's buddies? You didn't make yourself clear in your wicked diatribe against me so I just want to know exactly what you meant.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Slick, I won't make it easy for you, so look it up in the Urbandictionary.com. Hint: I'm from the south. BTW, it took me about as long as it takes for a piss ant to run around your pencil dick to come up with this and that. Understand now?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Also, if I didn't make myself clear to a moron, then how was the moron able to figure out that it was any angry diatribe?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL.....ass....he said asss.....LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion