tuscl

Clubbing around the holidays

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Friday, August 30, 2013 7:23 PM
A few years back, I very narrowly avoided a DUI checkpoint on the night before Labor Day and that was only because the door manager warned me about it. That was the best damned $40 I ever spent. The police had established checkpoints at the two most popular routes from the club back to downtown, one of which I was going to take until I was warned. And wouldn't you know it that, at 11:30 pm, the club mysteriously lost power and everyone was filing out around the same time. I was, no surprise, the only one heading back to town using the long route through a business district that was shut down for the night - I'm guessing that the police got quite a haul that night. Ever since then I have avoided clubbing on any night before Labor Day, Memorial Day, and July 4th, as well as on any weekend leading into those holidays. As much as I hate to miss the last two days before rent is due, there is always the next one.

61 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Geez, RickyBoy, why not just hire a taxi instead of drinking and driving? Too difficult for your puny brain to figure out? Or maybe you can't afford it give you poor abilities when it comes to financial matters (as demonstrated by your pathetic analysis if stock ticker RICK).
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Dicky Doo just call your drug dealers with scanners.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Dicky Doo just call your drug dealers with scanners.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "A few years back, I very narrowly avoided a DUI checkpoint on the night before Labor Day and that was only because the door manager warned me about it. That was the best damned $40 I ever spent. The police had established checkpoints at the two most popular routes from the club back to downtown, one of which I was going to take until I was warned. And wouldn't you know it that, at 11:30 pm, the club mysteriously lost power and everyone was filing out around the same time. I was, no surprise, the only one heading back to town using the long route through a business district that was shut down for the night - I'm guessing that the police got quite a haul that night. Ever since then I have avoided clubbing on any night before Labor Day, Memorial Day, and July 4th, as well as on any weekend leading into those holidays. As much as I hate to miss the last two days before rent is due, there is always the next one." You AVOID trouble with the cops by NOT consuming alcohol, PARTICULARLY when driving.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Holy shit. You know it's time for me to go to bed when I have to agree completely with Payer11 in on thread, and partially (last part of his statement) with alutard in another. (I'll check the window tonight and see if there is something funky up with the moon...)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    If it weren't for alcohol Alucard would never have been born.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Is it considered clubbing on a holiday during Yom Kippur?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Though I must agree with dougster, you could be responsible and call a cab (or a buddy)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    There was a time when I'd avoid clubbing during holiday weekends only because the dancer count seemed low at the clubs I went to at the time. Now, my clubbing is different. I go when I know my faves will be working. If I'm unsure, I just text them to ask.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Married guys cannot just come and go in cabs without a damned good explanation. Also, using cabs becomes cumbersome and time consuming when one is on a clock and has a multi-stop trip that includes an OTC nightcap. Net-net, cabs are impractical for me (and I'm assuming many other married guys) when visiting my home town clubs. I use them often when I am on the road and can absorb the inconveniences and delays, but not in my home town, which is where I would obviously be during a holiday weekend. Oh well, there is always next week.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Dipshit
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: "Married guys cannot just come and go in cabs without a damned good explanation." So put others at risk by drinking and driving? Fuck you're a narcissistic piece of shit. Come on RickyBoy. Your genius mind invented The System. I'm sure you could figure out something this easy if you even cared. (And don't worry. Even though you are clearly in the wrong here, I'm sure your standard lapdogs line txtittyfan and upissedonthepot will come to your rescue so you don't have to admit it.) How about this? Be "the man" "in control" like you say you are and tell your wife your going out drinking and that's the way it is. Too pussy for such a direct approach, RickyBoy?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    There is a wide stretch of roadway between legal intoxication and actual impairment. It does not take too much in order for one's BAC to be at .08, especially if one enjoys cocktails over beer.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Two things RickyBoy - a) I'm sure your judgement (guided by the conclusion you want to reach) is better than those who have actually studied the matter b) I'm sure you've never crossed over into >.08 either (serious sarcasm on both points)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @"Married guys cannot just come and go in cabs without a damned good explanation." "I was too drunk to drive," seems like a "damned good explanation" to me. Bet things would be a whole lot harder to explain from a jail cell, though. It's a testament to the power of alcohol to delude that one can say with a straight face things like "[t]here is a wide stretch of roadway between legal intoxication and actual impairment." My alcoholic uncle used to say things like that.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like Cabs. Especially Cab Calloway. Have you ever met that funny Reefer Man?
    11 years ago
    Why not just ratchet down the drinking? Oh well, just leaves more fun for those of us that do go. Many of the clubs in my area will be closed Sunday and Labor Day. Slow holiday weekend as it is, have a feeling there will be extra fun to be had tonight at competitive pricing. ;-)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Hmmm Rick you have some va lid points there chum, but dougster and my extreme distaste of drinking and driving is now conflicted. But your an able adult who is currently more successful than me. I cannot tell you what to do. You know more thsn I do so.. Yeah
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I do not drink in clubs but since when has that got anything to do with avoiding the cops. There are many cops that will bust in your head and throw you in jail for breathing. Especially if you are from out of town figuring you will just pay the fine and leave not making a big deal of the abuse. I had a friend that was riding with a sober driver but the cop breathalized both driver and passenger and when he found the passenger was drunk he arrested both: charged the passenger with public intoxication and the driver with wreckless endangerment because the drunk guy was in the front instead of the back. They were from out of town headed back to their hotel and the cop figured they would not come back to fight the charges. They had to come back and show up in court and when the cop did not show the judge dismissed the charges. They tried to sue for the cost of the false arrest but the cop was indemnified by state law so he could not be sued no matter what his actions were. Moral of the story: Avoid ALL interaction the gestapo/police when ever possible.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Moral of the story: Avoid ALL interaction the gestapo/police when ever possible." I believe the Moral of your story is to find somewhere else to live that suits your needs personally & politically.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    If you club at night during a holiday it's pretty hard to get a cab, they are super busy.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    Don't feed the trolls Ricky-boy. It just makes them harder to harass and kill. That goes for the rest of you fucknuts who actually treat these pathetic fucking trolls like their opinions matter. I'm gonna have a good fucking time bringing this shit in line. YEE HAW! TDHQ reporting for motha fuckin duty!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ um, dare I ask what exactly you're doing to keep trolls in line? Just get a cab! God forbid I should ever be in a relationship that involves that much subterfuge.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Omg ! Another wasjuice sock puppet...shit and i yhought Dougsta was a bad one
  • tusclpolice911
    11 years ago
    Glade to see they brought in the air force...let's bring the Lau and crush these trolls
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I dropped by the local club on the way home from a work trip last night. Dancers and other patrons usually look at me weird when I drink coke during the day, but it was especially bad at night. But I don't drink and drive. Even so, it still scared me to drive through the sobriety check on the way home.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Troll defense is a contradiction. He's a troll who mind fucks others and kills trolls. Like starburst. Did you die yet troll defense
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @"I believe the Moral of your story is to find somewhere else to live that suits your needs personally & politically." Yeah, if you don't like the way you're being oppressed in *my* country, go somewhere else! /s - because *someone* will miss it.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol rick slick little dick
    11 years ago
    So I hit up two clubs yesterday. Spaced out my drinks. No sobriety checks. Fun time, some warm-ups followed by a couple of happy endings, reasonable cost.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The RickyBoy spaketh thus - "I'm not too drunk to drive! The legal limits are too low." Anyone still think he is anything other than a total faggot?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy too chicken shit to even try and defend his actions. Slam dunked!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Link to another thread in which RickyBoy seriously says there is no need to defend his drinking and driving but it all okay since he likes to "live it up" [view link] Busted for all if TUSCL to see what you really are RickyBoy!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    You're my little bitch and you know it. ;) Following me around thread to thread, obsessing over old posts even when I'm not around, endless girly squeals over everything from cocktails at the club to my various fucking and sucking activities. Heck, I'll bet that over 2,500 of your over 6,000 posts reference me. Even your profile description is devoted to me. Here Dougie Dougie. Bad girl! LMAO Is this a homo-erotic fixation or some kind of weird need for a Daddy figure? You know you want to be like me even as you cringe at some of the things that you think that I do. ;) Who knew that a strip club board would become stuffed full of posts from a troll with such delicate sensitivities. Cowboy up girly man and show a male toughness.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You're right RickyBoy. I should know better. Drinking and driving shows you're a real man. I'm fine to drive! The legal limit is too low! *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'll also show some manly tough like you did when you stayed at home for months on nights when both your favorites were working. After if you talked to one it would offend the other. Not exactly a situation a manly tough guy like you can with, no? *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Grow a sack Fraudster - a man knows his limits and manages them accordingly. And you got me there, I fucked two hot girls for months on end, what a pussy I am. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Wow! You fucked two hookers for months on end? Definitely proves you're not a pussy. Because someone who pays to fuck a hooker cannot also be a pussy right? Amazing that you seriously believe these things! *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, RickyBoy, when you "know your limits" does the feat of having to tell your wife factor into things as you have aaid above it does? Make you skip the taxi and drive anyway because you are too afraid to confront her? pussy! *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    In years past; I would have thought that holiday weekends would be good for clubbing b/c the clubs would be packed and thus a lot of dancers. But IME; holiday clubbing has not been any better and often times worse b/c of the sausage accumulation in the clubs; and the dancers that are there being in a $$$ frenzy and often giving very poor QoS. I thus tend to avoid the holiday clubbing and often times weekend clubbing in clubs that get too packed.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I normally club between 7 and 10 PM. At least around here I've never seen a sobriety check during those hours.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    This thread was a true RickyBoy classic.
  • DirtBoy313
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • DirtBoy313
    11 years ago
    I can just see RickyBoy sipping on a glass of wine at the club, checking out all the guys (we all know you're just using the SC as a beard RickyBoy) Acting like hes all tipsy so people will think hes a cool guy and not the dick loving man he really is.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Do you you really want to be imitating Dougster?
  • DirtBoy313
    11 years ago
    I sure as fuck don't want to be imitating a bitch like Rickboy. Alucard, I have no problem if you want to kiss Nina ass, just don't fuck with me doing it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Rick, Rick, think of all the dancers who depend on your kind and supportive attitude to keep their morale up. You should risk your life by driving inebriated, those girls are counting on you!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    This thread is another RickyBoy classic.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Bumping this classic for all to see RickyBoy's attitude that drinking and driving is no big deal because the legal limits are way too low!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    More of the real RickyBoy on display here. Great stuff!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Yeah, he drinks and drives and risks killing people, but, hey, at least he doesn't bump threads on TUSCL with "lol!" because that is really bad!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    More of the true RickyBoy. Does his suit fool you? Is it that easy?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Another classic from RickyBoy!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    tl;dr for this thread: RickyBoy: "The problem isn't my drinking and driving! The problem is that the legal limits are too low!" What a complete homo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion