tuscl

Reviewing the Same Club

Monday, August 26, 2013 4:51 PM
How often should one review the same club ? One idea is to review it every time you go like 3 times a week One idea is to review it once a week for all 3 trips One idea is to review it only once a month and get my vip credits on tuscle One idea is to review it once a year cause let's be honest it takes a year for the club to make a change so the review is just an update on the changes One idea is just to be a one and dun review. In other words club their for a few good months to a year then give one solid review and be dun with it What does the voice of tuscl say is best ?

12 comments

• RedskinLover
    11 years ago
    One and done
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I'll review a club multiple times here on TUSCL if there has been at least a couple of months since my last review and if others have also reviewed since my last write-up. Not sure it helps if 3-6 of the last 10 reviews are mine alone. I also think you do not "get credit" here for multiple reviews of the same club within a 30 day period of time.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Multiple times with the SAME dancer - NO! Multiple times with different dancers - YES!
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    I think you should not write a review period unless you have some insights to add that have not already been provided by you or another user. I have only reviewed one club more than once, and it was due to the dancer quality greatly changing.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What is this, Soviet Russia? We are free to review how we see fit as long as it coincides with the guidelines set by Founder and you ain't snitching out the ladies.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I don't see any problem with reviewing the same club often. It happens all the time around here, especially with guys who are regulars at certain places. In fact, as a traveling dog with nomadic clubbing habits, I find reviews from club regulars to be the most reliable intel available. As long as you are fulsome in your discussions and share details about your actual experiences, you are contributing to the information database.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Thanks for all the sound advice
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "What is this, Soviet Russia? We are free to review how we see fit" Lol. Hooray for that comment Slick. The prior comment by Dr Drag was utterly riiculous. So we are to sift thru years of reviews to make sure I'm not repeating something previously mentioned, even by another user?
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    As far as I'm concerned, you can write as many reviews as you want, although personally, that's not my style. I only typically do reviews if either 1) it's a place I visit infrequently, which includes first-time visits, 2) places I'm a regular at where something changes, which is usually dancer quality, or 3) places I'm a regular at where I haven't done a review in the last year or reasonably lengthy period. I've gone to places sometimes solely to write a review on here later.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My TUSCL buddies expect a review each time I visit my favorite clubs.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have multiple reviews for several clubs but a fairly long spam of time has passed between reviews and I try to either be more complete or describe changes
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    90% of my visits are to the same club as it's on the way to band practice, and my ATF is there. I'll write a new review every 2 months and I always add something new, or write from a different perspective of my visit. I have a new ID so my old reviews are under a different one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion