tuscl

OT:The Power of The I-Phone

Saturday, August 24, 2013 6:44 PM
Hello you crazy and inbred muthafuckaz. The power of the I-Phone reigns supreme. My phone has been dropped, smashed, kicked, stomped, and thrown. Today, my I-Phone was submerged in the cold Pacific Ocean. And I'm still hitting y'all up! Fuck all other phones. Tried and tested and Slick approved!

17 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I prefer Android. The Apple product I will EVER use is the iPod.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Today, my I-Phone was submerged in the cold Pacific Ocean"

Did it experience shrinkage?
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol silly moterhead....slick approved that's s good one slick....you know dem iphonies are damn good phones I normal eat off of mine and wash my dick with it as well and i to am surfing on tuscl to. Apple rules staggered approved
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Nope! I'm a waterman,Moto. 35 lbs test with 6oz spiderweights.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Awesome product! I have a 4s, got an offer for free upgrade to the 5, but I'm going to hold out for a few more months and see what the 5s is like.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    All my non-nerd friends are like "You're such a geek, why don't you have an android phone?"

To which I respond, "It's a phone; I want it to fucking *work* without having to 'tweak' it all the time."
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    The battery life is terrible but other than that I like the iPhone
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^
    I agree. Don't know what the battery life of the Android is, but the iPhone is awful
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I have the iPhone5, and I love it! I can't see myself with another phone right now.
  • COclubber
    11 years ago
    Battery life on my iPhone is way better than on the android.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I like my iPhone but the short battery life was a shock from my old regular phone
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    iOS 7 is going to take some time to get use to

Any of you download it yet?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I like my iPhone but the short battery life was a shock from my old regular phone"

Then you need to buy a phone that doesn't have a SEALED battery, thus being able to buy an extended battery & increase your time between charges. This is what I do.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I installed iOS 7 last night. As you, will take some time to get used to.

Anyone able to get a 5s yet?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Old peoplr discussing technology. Priceless. iPhones are garbody. Battery sucks, iOS sucks, the guts sucked and its small as shit.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    What kind of phone do you use, Estie?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The I phone ain't perfect. In fact, far from it. But, without a waterproof case, it handled saltwater like a champ.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion