tuscl

Stripperweb and Misandry

It seems that lately, we've been receiving a lot of eye opening information from Stripperweb. I'm not surprised by some of the intelligent comments made by some of the strippers(I happen to know a a few intelligent dancers). What does suprise me is the Misandrist attitude of many of these strippers. Also, most of these strippers are just plain un-cool. This sucks since I know some real cool dancers. I would like to know where some of these Matrons of Misandry work so I never waste my time, money, and effort on these ungrateful manatees. Remind me never to go there. Amen.

17 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Misandry? I though that they just disliked us. :)
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Me2
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Well... To be fair to the SW girls they have all had dudes akin to our long lost Juicebro come in tryin' to exchange sexual favors for a Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay drumstick. It probably gets old when some dude walks in wearin' a KFC bucket on his head talkin' about how the LORD has told him to spread the word that love and sodomy are the law...
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And then there are the REAL creeps! I don't want to mention any names (cough...ambydude-cay...cough) but there are some of us that really make the chicas get the skin-crawlies. Imagine giving that dude a LDK....EEEWWWWWW!!!

One reason I club is to give these poor girls the opportunity to bask in my rugged good looks and have some intelligent conversation. All while they get nekkid of course. Sort of a palate cleanser for the lap dancing crowd.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Zip, I dig your style.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Stripperweb is where bitter dancers go to whine about how shitty their lives are. If anyone wants to break the SC habit, there's enough negativity there to do the job.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Miss Andry was my first grade teacher
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I think that there is an equal mix of misandry and misogyny in the business. Misogyny breeds misandry. To be fair even the most loving and friendly dancers can become misandrists eventually after dealing with the worse types of customers.
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    Good topic Slick. I'll admit it, i had to google the term misandry. I'll try to not to use big words but after having to look up the term I might not be able to help myself.

I think sclvr5005 has a point, but to a point. The dichotomy between the dancer and the customer is interesting if only because many times they depend on each other. It's like the chicken and the egg. Do we go to SC's because the dancers provide a service or do the dancers work at SC's because there is money to be had?

However, fulfillment is certainly tilted towards us as the customer. Without getting too much into the sociological differences between men and women when it comes to sexuality, sometimes the expectations of the dancers mimics the movie Pretty Woman.

The reality, of course, is much different. And now back to my miller high life.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Don't insult manatees like that! They're really cool creatures...
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    lol gsb!

I don't know why you're so surprised, Slick. I think that sclvr got it right. I have many times seen the downward psychological spiral of a young naive & eager dancer after dancing for just a few years. They become jaded & distrustful misandrists. I can't help but think that in a perfect world where all SC customers were well behaved and there were no misogynists that it wouldn't happen. That's a major simplification of it, of course....but you get back out what is put in. As a female I very often get to listen to dancers bitch about male customers in general and it ain't pretty. All it takes is a few die-hard assholes to really fuck up an already vulnerable or borderline personality stripper.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Great topic.

I can think of the hundreds of fucking manipulative assholes I've met who's life joy is fucking with other people's heads and trying to get over on them for even the smallest amount.

These are the type A assholes that usually end up as carny type door-to-door salesmen or some other annoying so called profession.

I could imagine a SC would be a ripe playing ground for these idiots trying to get over on the Dancers or just fucking with their minds.

Yea, I can see how the honey's can get jaded after having deal with dudes like this all the time.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Oh, I had to look up the word too. I bet the most the babes that post on SW wouldn't have to.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    The sw gals are rob for most part or over the hill has beens.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    MEAN Man hating persons posting at Stripperweb are NO DIFFERENT than mean misogynistic posters here at TUSCL. The same mentality.

In this business of the Dancer/Patron interaction HATE only destroys. NO one gains what they are looking for, UNLESS it is their desire to HATE & DESTROY!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Misandry? 1st time I hear of the word.

You seem like a well-learned man SS
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Is it a woman’s nature to be groped and seen/treated purely as a sexual object?

Of course most dancers will resent the PLs. What woman would behave, or accept the behavior of the PLs, outside of a SC as it happens inside of a SC?

Also, many people hate their jobs especially those dealing directly with people/the-public. I would imagine a blog based on waiters/waitresses; customer service reps; etc; probably posting about their customers often in a very disparaging manner.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion