tuscl

Best opening line from a dancer

54kevin
Florida
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:52 AM
I was at a club yesterday and had just finished a table dance with one of my favorite girls. It was relatively slow so I was happy to have another dancer walk up and introduce herself. Instead of the usual- what's your name or I'm Holly do you want a dance? Her first words were "There is a party in my mouth and you are invited". I about spit up my drink but did recover to do a dance with her. Champagne room wasn't in my budget but I liked her style. Anybody else hear a classic line from a dancer?

25 comments

• boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    First time at penthouse club in detroit. I was there 5 minutes when a chick walked up to me, stuck her tongue in my ear and said "I can't wait to have your cock down my throat. "
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    "For $200 you can fuck me right now".
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    "I want to play with your dick".
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I HAVE no gag reflex!"
  • JohnSmith69
    11 years ago
    Sometimes actions speak louder than words. At Plat Plus in Greenville, a girl will sometimes sit down next to me and without saying a word start massaging my hard on. Usually it's thru my thin pants but occasionally they will reach up your pant leg if you are wearing shorts. This is an excellent sales technique.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Did she mention the party in her mouth had jack herpes and Mary ann aids in attendance?
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    I walked into the Foxy Lady in Providence and literally(and i mean literally) two seconds through the door while I am still scoping things out, a dancer about 5 feet from the door at a table just blurts out at me "Want to let me bounce on your fun bags?" I could only laugh. Did get time with her, was fun.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Sometimes actions speak louder than words. At Plat Plus in Greenville, a girl will sometimes sit down next to me and without saying a word start massaging my hard on. Usually it's thru my thin pants but occasionally they will reach up your pant leg if you are wearing shorts. This is an excellent sales technique." When I encounter this technique, the dancer usually makes some nice money from me. LOL.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    Verbal plus non-verbal communication is the best. The best line was a recent when I asked a girl, "Do you enjoy fucking in here?" She replied, "I enjoy fucking--period!"
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    I was in Olympic Gardens in Vegas playing video poker. A girl I knew said "Instead of feeding that slot, why don't you feed mine"? Hit a couple of good hands and fed her slot just like she asked.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Was that "Feed her Slot" or "FILL her Slot"? LOL
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    This was OTC, "I'll totally suck you off for a bag of fritos!!!! I'll even let you nut In my sister and I'll drink the cum..."-23CambyFag Best Line ever from him....
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    When I asked a dancer her name she said "Cock Worshiper"
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    My favorite is "would you like a dance?" accompanied with a relaxed, friendly smile.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Lotsoffun201 has had the best one thus far
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I've killed 5 people
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    $100 bucks bbfscip rite here & rite now
  • ebobrian
    11 years ago
    Shortly after sitting down at the bar......(gives me the handshake) then adds "has anyone taken care of you yet"?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Still the best I've heard as I was sitting at the bar, and she came up, fondled Mr. Happy and whispered in my ear, "I want to suck your cock." and she did. Many times over. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "Whose got two thumbs and loves to chugg cum? This bitch!"
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I have no problem with "wanna dance"
  • bioman105
    11 years ago
    Mine was "I want to feel your cum running down my chin."
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Last month at Tropical Lei, a dancer introduced herself like this: "Hi, I give a great deep-throat blowjob... if you like that sort of thing."
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Dancer introduces herself as "BJ" and says that's her specialty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion