tuscl

TUSCL Las Vegas

Clackport
Washington
Monday, August 19, 2013 12:40 PM
Just a reminder that the next TUSCL convention will be Thursday Oct 3rd at 8pm at Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas. Anyone that wants to join us feel free! I will be there, rh48hr will be there, duo will be probably be there, Lopaw is a maybe, minnow is a maybe.

18 comments

• londonguy
    11 years ago
    ranukam, so annoyed I can't make it. Have fun guys (and girls?)
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Londonguy- I wish you could come too. I know you have a lot of experience with the Vegas clubs. If Duo and Lopaw both make it that would be epic! I'd probably be inducted in the TUSCL hall of fame for arraigning that lol.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    *arranging*
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I messaged founder and he will not be there.
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    What a great opportunity for Ranukam to display to his new target Duo that he has zero money! I'll bet that handsome devil who pulls 9 and 10's out of strip clubs and fucks them for free will really impress her with his Motel 6 room and skinny wallet. She won't be able to keep them panties on once she see's that massive bulge in his pants. Can't wait for the stories.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    That's coming from the guy with one review. Wish I could ranukam but I'm school bound
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Oooooo ! Shit !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Who's going to this?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Anyone?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol ^^^
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Ranu, Where is the trip report?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Papi, the convention was a epic failure. My phone was stolen while in Vegas, so I hadn't been able to get on the Internet for a few days to try to arrange how we would meet each other, so I'm not sure who if any actually showed up. Fortunately I was still able to hit up Rhino while in Vegas (review should be posted any time now), and fortunately I found out who stole my phone (it was a stripper), and it was returned to me last night right before I left Vegas.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Man – sorry to hear about your phone – but at least you got it back. Yeah – “conventions”/meets seem hard to pull off. Most of us tend to be soloists and some probably prefer to keep their anonymity? If Vegas wasn’t so far from me (Miami) and thus the plane ticket a bit expensive; and if Vegas didn’t have such a bad ratio of $$$ to mileage; I might have been there. I personally might be up for a meet in Detroit (spring or summer time) or ATL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    To put it succinctly – I guess SCing is not a team sport :)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I promised her I wouldn't be mean,but Ranukam is making it tough.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Damn that sucks bro. If airfare wasn't so expensive I would go. Next time my brother, next time. Perhaps pick a different city where the popularity amongst fellow tusclers vouch for next time.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's bullshit. I liked your idea and team spirit, Ranukam. I give you respect for doing your best.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    So Tittyfag...do your repeated posts on this thread indicate that you interested in Ranukam? I suspect you are in love with him, even if you don't realize it yet. I don't think ranukam swings that way, but why don't you just ask rather than engaging in all of this locker room banter?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion