tuscl

BBJ

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
As in BlowBack on your Job. Has anyone ever lost a job, been threatened with the loss of a job, or otherwise suffered a negative affect on a business relationship due to frequenting strip clubs? Probably this is more likely to have affected the dancers here, but I'm wondering if it also happens to custies sometimes.

5 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Shit, I've been told by certain supervisors that we're going to the sc. Not mandatory but you should attend. Been a couple times with one super and we've maintained a tight, working relationship ever since.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    In the job I had before my current one, I was known as this guy who went to strip clubs, so naturally, my boss, who I despised, told me we were all having a gettogether at one of the strip clubs in my area. I naturally didn't show up, because like I said, I despised him, mostly because he thought my job was to be his drinking buddy and when I refused, he tried his hardest to get me fired, repeatedly. This was allegedly one more nail in the coffin, but at least the other supervisor saw me for what I was. I have never been a fan of management types who think I should be their drinking buddy, mostly because when work's over, I don't want to deal with people from work, or at least managers from work, til I have to go back.

In contrast, in the early days of my early job, I saw my manager there and lived in fear of my job when I came back, but all he said is what happens away from work doesn't matter. Nowadays, I don't even bother talking about strip clubs with people at work except with this one old guy I've seen at one of my regular clubs.
  • Shamrock211
    11 years ago
    No, but I've had BBSR, or Blow Back on serious Relationships because the girl just figured since I worked in a strip club, that I was banging half the corps.

Turns out she was wrong, it was less than 10%.

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    Years ago, myself, my manager and about 4-5 other employees would visit Tootsie's about 2 Fridays a month, after work. Never any problem from that.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NEVER!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion