tuscl

It'ill Be Really Fun When I'm Dead

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Thursday, August 15, 2013 6:40 PM
How many years would you guess till prostitution is decriminalized in the US? How many years (if ever) till a US citizen can bring a paid companion into the country on a temporary visa? My guess is about 20 years for both. But then who thought, even a couple of years ago, that gay marriage would be on the verge of recognition under the law?

15 comments

• LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    MMMMMMMMNNNNNN Meheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Suicide, That's Funny..........
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I think it may take longer to legalize prostitution than you think. To bad farmerart isn't with us...he could probably tell us the history of legalizing it in that coo-el country to our north. For bringing paid "companions" into the country...I suspect never. Too many issues.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If you believe in reincarnation, you should be fighting to make it legal now. However, what you come back as could ruin all the fun.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And c'mon guys... I find the poo flinging kind of funny, but is it really necessary on all of the threads? Maybe a serious answer is warranted. Or make a joke but relate it to the topic. For example, lordxbetty could say "MMMMMMMMNNNNNN Meheeeeeeeeeeeeeee I go to Japan for Geisha and bring to my home in America. My revenge for Nanking. Meheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. You see. Meheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I am horrible lover with tiny tiny penis. So I get back at Japan. MMMMMMMMNNNNNN"
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    It's gonna be like pot. A state, perhaps even a city, is going to realize the value of regulating it in terms of control and tax revenue. Once one does it and it doesn't blow up in their face, others will do it. Within a decade, maybe less, they'll be places in the U.S. to pay for sex legally besides the spots in Nevada.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    I think two factors will make this happen sooner rather than later. First, the Democrats will win every national election for the forseeable future because they have bought the majority of voters. And the Dems tend to go easy on regulating human behavior. I think drug laws and sex laws will get favorable treatment from a Supreme court that will soon lean far left. Second, the economic pressure that cities like Detroit now face will force the legalization and taxation of activities like prostitution. We have already seen this happen with the widespread expansion of gambling during the last few years. And since church membership is rapidly declining the vocal opposition from that group will also subside. Hope I live long eough to enjoy the benefits of legalized prostitution. I can only imagine how wild the strip clubs might become.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The strange thing about politics is that there are both very smart and very stupid people on both the left and the right. Stupid Republicans are excluding conservative minorities (many among Blacks, Mexicans, Cubans) and conservative gays (who are the gays who have the most stable relationships and are most likely to want to marry). On the other hand, stupid Democrats also tend to be lazy. If they vote at all, they only bother when it's a Presidential election year. So the Republicans will use gains in off-year elections, and voter-suppression techniques (very effective against the lazy) to block Democrat control and policy changes.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Holy shit! I agree with the jestie-girl about something! Starting in the next decade probably most everywhere in 20. (Utah will probably come in last.)
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    As long as the religious people have a voice I can't see it happening. I've said this before but I find it odd that the great country of the U.S.A. has so much pride in it's freedoms but not the freedom for two consenting adults to engage in sexual activity for payment.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't see it happening in my lifetime. First of all, it would have to happen at the state level, and there would be backlash from both conservatives and liberals should somebody want to legalize it. The religious people would be up in arms about it, because it's against God's will, and the college professor wannabe's would be up in arms about it because it is dehumanizing, and let's face it, most prostitutes don't want to do it, but they get forced into it.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Don't think a law will mean anything. Its pretty much legal now. Any guy from 7/11 clerk to politician can pay a girl for sex. Anything stopping you guys from paying a girl for sex? Chances of getting busted are almost nil, unless you stupidly pick up walkers.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    With the pressure to go after real crime in cities strapped for cash, some laws will just go unenforced because of priorities. Violent crimes, robbery and rape are destroying cities. Who really cares about criminalizing adult consensual sex any more? Not the younger generation.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    legalizing paid relations seems plausible. There used to be legal licensed brothels in PA and other state in early 1800's America. As for importing talent, I can't see that happening ever. To many issues surrounding human trafficking.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    First juice turned into a crazy form of dougster and now zipman is turning into a over the top drac dude. Chill man
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Mnnnnn Zip is turning to alucard cause juice is depraving him of his dick........mnnnnnn Meheeeeeee!!! Funny enough Zip, you ball licker!!!! Mahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion