tuscl

How to have sex with strippers

Thursday, August 15, 2013 11:18 AM
This is how it is done. Take notes cause I'm only going to post this information once. First get drunk of off everclear. Second find your dads best suit. Third hang out at dive bars. Fourth bring some pills. Fifth give those pills to a single mom in need. Then back to your room to have your way with a girl that is already past out. This is the system

31 comments

• ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a plan. LOL
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You MUST be fucking kidding. GREAT way to end up in jail.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Nice! That's going into the next volume. ;)
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Getting someone drunk for the purpose of having sex with her is legally considered rape.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nah, RickyBoy's The System is ridiculous enough as it stands that the real deal is funnier than a stretch like this.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    LOL Dougster. The other night I fucked a beautiful 24 year old stripper who, just the prior visit a few days earlier (and on multiple prior visits), was singing me the party line about how she's a clean dancer who does not do X, Y or Z. Tonight I am going out drinking with that same stripper and then I'm going to take her to a hotel and do things to her that are illegal in 48 states. What will you be doing tonight? ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Wow, found a hooker to pay for sex, quite an accomplishment! I'm up about 75% in the stock market this year, so I gave myself a hefty vacation budget that I'm using right. How you doing in the market? :-)
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    I'm sure Mr. system2 was just joking. At least I hope you was. I know I'm new here but a lot of this arguing over the system and stuff like that really isn't that funny. I'm going to go back and read the system is it an old post?? I just try to use common sense when I go to clubs. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. But that is part of the fun By the way guys I'm using the new voice recognition feature on my iPhone. I just got a new iPhone. It's great because it takes care of capitalization and stuff for me. I don't know how to make it right sentences though. I keep clicking done and then typing a period Cool I think I realize how to do it I said period it typed it. Of course now I don't know how to type the word period Without turning the voice recognition off. Do any of you guys use the voice recognition on an iPhone?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    No, I found a dancer who normally says "no" and worked on her until she said "yes." Not only did it take me some time to convert her, but she is now available essentially anytime I want her, which would not be the case if she had other "johns" waiting in the wings. ;) Now I'm not saying that she has never done this before, but it is clearly not an everyday event for her, which is exactly how I like it. F/T hookers are not my gig as I have no interest in being number 7 or 10 served in a day. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    No answer re - your market performance? Don't worry, RickyBoy, I'm sure "most" would say finding a hooker to pay for sex is "close" to as big an accomplishment as my YTD, right? :-)
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    1. Negotiate terms 2. have services rendered 3. Pay pretty simple
  • MrSystem2
    11 years ago
    "pretty simple" Not realy good sir. It's a very painful system and it took me well over 27 years to protect infusise on the PRO
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Really mjx? Is that how it worked out for you during your last trips to Blush and Savannah? How about at Hustler in B'More? Were you banging 8s and 9s at the Body Shop and Deja Vu in San Diego? How did the girls at VIP and Admiral in Chicago treat you? Care to amend your previous statement? ;)
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    I'm going to write a review of the Admiral in Chicago cause I was just there. The girls are really hot. But I didn't think they would be anyway of getting anything extra and I didn't even try. If you have Rick you're being pretty cool.
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    And Mr. system 2 you shouldn't have a white power avatar that's not cool. I don't like racists we should all try to treat each other nice.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Ok, maybe I'll try that. My current system is not working. After paying a fat guy premium, a small dick premium, an ugly guy premium, and an asocial personality premium, I'm paying about two large. Kind of wrecking my budget.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Wouldn't surprise me if there are some P4P girls who claim to be no extas as a negotiating tactic. Doesn't mean there aren't plenty who really mean it when they say no extras.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Motor, You should ask for a discount for "bundling".
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Who lets these idiots join TUSCL membership rolls?
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Save money on Pills and just Tiger claw a bitch I the back of the head.......mnnnnnnnnnn meheeeeeeeeeee!!
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    I also like how rickdugay thinks he special because he broke a whore down by flashing a couple 20's more than the average customer, wow rick you really are a PL if you think that's an accomplishment, if I throw out 10 grand in front of your mother you can bet that cunt would be slobbering all over my knob too even if she only does the nasty with "Papa Dugay", Lol what a loser you are rick....mmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnMEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Actually Dougster X of Y, this one cracked when she came under the impression that I might be looking for my next travel companion. Heck if I know how that happened. ;)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Who lets these idiots join TUSCL membership rolls?" The Founder I presume.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Alucard be carefully talking like that it will get you banned
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ I didn't ask the question, pabloantonio did. And I presume the Founder approves any person before they start a membership on his site. OR am I wrong & some other person approves memberships??? "How to have sex with strippers" Already know. LOL
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    lol
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Thanks MrSystem. With your method, I went from zero to hero in only 3 short weeks, with an amazing 65% success rate.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @ms2 your a rapiat eh? That's not a good look bro. Jail ain't worth it. Rick sure is going hard to protect his methods of persuasion
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Did y'all notice how jerky RD was to MJX? MJX is a quality contributor who's never been a jerk to anybody.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion