tuscl

GIRLS HATING YOU AT THE CLUB

rattdog
New York
Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:54 PM
about a yr ago i got a dance w/this south american girl (we;ll call her kyonyo) for the first time w/her. took me a few months to get to her and that day i felt was the time to finally give her a try. we head back to the room - slide to curtain and off we go as i thought. turns out no-sits on my lap, hardly moves, started at the middle of the song and when the song ended said time was up. i'm like that's only half a song. she's like no that's one. realizing that was a a battle i wasn't going to win i took out my 20 spot and just chucked it on the ground. a couple of weeks ago bunch of south american girls are on stage. have my eye on a couple of them. tipped one of them a dollar and said come by when you're done w/your set. set was about to end and my target was there w/that group. and so was the other one i was eyeing. then is see kyonyo talking to all of them and a few of them look at my direction. not ao good look given by them. then the other target had to go on stage. walks to customer next to me, gets dollar, then zooms by me towards the next customer by my other side. kyonyo has them against me. there was one i was sorta eyeing and somewhat interested. she was fresh off the boat - 5th day in the states from brazil. i know she heard all the bullshit kyonyo was spewing but she didn't seem to care. if i asked for a dance and an extra or 2 odds wre she would respond kindly. anyway i see a blonde american who likes rock music sitting by herself. eyed her for a couple of weeks but finally that day would be the one i make a move on her. while talking with blondie) the off the boat one comes over to me for a dollar. after hanging out w/kyonyo uh why would i want to give you a dollar now? so i mumbled out loud "uh nah i think i rather give all my money to you (blondie). 15 mins later i got off w/blondie from an all nude lapdance w/my dick out. happy as fuck that i got the hottest chick there that night and in my mind i was saying FUCK YOU to kyonyo and the whole contigent. bad thing is there are a couple i want from that contigent to get me off. anyway it was verified to me by a good latin buddy of mine who told me most of the girls hate me at that club. i said "lemme guess-they think i'm cheap, sleazy and just flat out suck?" hey i'll admit that's true but eh - i'm a patient guy as i can wait for hours and days for something better to show up. FUCK YOU KYONYO!!!

9 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm NOT aware of any Dancer at any club that Hates me. I treat all of them well.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm like LL COOL J-Ladies love me.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Ego
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    rattdog- I would view it as if there is a clique like that, and one of them is no good, then they're all no good. End of story. Don't matter how hot they are. It's too bad they got to be all cliquish like that, but that's the way it works. Sometimes, I think they view it as if Customer A likes Dancer X, then since Dancer Y is Dancer X's friend, Customer A will like Dancer Y, except that isn't so. It used to upset my current #1 at my favorite club that I didn't like one of her old friends (they used to drive there together), but her friend just didn't have the body I was looking for, and her personality wasn't going to save her. The good news is that once they went their separate ways, that's when #1 began to live to her potential.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Ratdog-I'll give it to you-you are patient. I also have to say that by throwing the $20 on the ground, you shot yourself in the foot and deserve the treatment that these women give you. Also, flashing $1 to attract a girl over isn't exactly a winning strategy.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The girls do talk about customers and whether they're cheap or obnoxious. You can get a bad reputation and dancers won't even approach you.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I would have danced with off-the-boat girl, on the premise that having a friend in that group could cancel out some of Kyonyo's bad attitude.
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    The place I love to go to has a lower end clientele, they never tip and rarely do you see them get more than one dance at a time. Had a good time with a girl once, tipped her for it. Next thing you know, she tells other girls that I'm cheap and that I tried to get her to do dirty things and what not. Now a bunch of the girls have this impression of me and won't bother dealing with me. That bitch wanted me all to herself just because I tipped. That was a year ago, still feeling the ramifications of it today.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Recently I have been visiting a club where the ladies room is deep in the DR and I overhear many brutal comments that the dancers make about some of the customers. Nasty shit that will ruin his/her reputation with the dancers. If you get a bad rep with a dancer that has clout in the club, you're as good as dead to them. You become part of the furniture. It's stupid and petty and childish, but what can you expect from stripclubs? It's often like stepping back in time to junior friggin' high school.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion