tuscl

Life time members and monthly members

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 6:43 PM
This group of guys should have something on the profile showing the rest of us who they are...I beleieve this would help encourage more of us to take this place to a paid site...take out the trolls....add more valued members and take this site to the next level...it would also add more credability to the most important part the reviews

18 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No trolls just smurfs
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'm still not sure what this strip club board utopia that so many claim they want, I.e. no trolls and flame wars, would be like. Ok, we have a thread where we discuss how to pay hookers who work in strip clubs for sex, then everyone gets it, then what happens? The stuff is so basic what is there to learn that such a site stays interesting for more than a week?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I belong to a few fan groups of my favorite sports teams. Hell, even people with a shared common rooting interest turn on each other. Human nature. Cain and Abel. Roadrunner and Coyote. MacGyver and Murdock.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    ^^Because most of us don't live on this board 24/7, dumbass. We just want a place where we can occasionally come and exchange opinions about strip clubs, which we find infinitely more "interesting" than some attention seeking troll or a retarded flame war.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    umissedaspot - I can see by you review count that you are a lifetime member. TUSCL sure would be great if all lifetime members act like you.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @urpissedonpot: pretty large percentage of your own posts are flames for a guy who claims not like flame wars, and I've yet to see you post anything interesting. Not exactly making your point by example are you? :-) (please direct me to your interesting posts if I am wrong, but I won't hold me breath.)
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Why would a paid site be better? Are all paid members kind, honest, loyal, and trustworthy? The 4 week membership for a review is the incentive for people to write reviews. Without this incentive, the number of reviews would fall, making TUSCL less up-to-date and less useful. If I don't like a discussion thread, I just stop reading it.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Reviews are the most important thing on this site. Period. Umissedaspot has posted 0. If he's a paying member, good for him, but I haven't paid a dime and I have contributed more to this site's members than he has.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    I agree with the reviews being the focal point of membership...its the bread and butter of tuscl
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I prefer machine elves over trolls.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "...we have a thread where we discuss how to pay hookers who work in strip clubs for sex..." If it were that simple then I agree, and maybe in places like Detroit, Houston and Providence, it is that simple. Not so much in many other areas of the country, which is what makes it an interesting topic. Also, the girls involved come with a variety of different approaches, states of mind and even expectations, all of which is also good stuff. You can keep trotting out that trite "paying hookers for sex" soundbite all you want, but it doesn't make any of the realities any less true or this topic any less worthy of exploration. However, I will admit that, for the casual hobbyist, as well as one who never travels and has his local gig well wired, some of this stuff may be esoteric. But saying that these permutations, including the trials and tribulations involved in trying to hook this stuff up in certain areas, are not interesting is kinda' silly. This and a lot of other stuff no longer gets posted on here and it is too bad. Instead of reading good trip reports, unusual ITC/OTC adventures, different types of interactions with unusual strippers, etc., etc., we are treated to goofy shit that isn't remotely funny. Even the humorous posts from yester-year, including some of the DickJohnson material, was far more entertaining than the Romper Room posts we now see.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    ^^^Jackslash +1 Making people pay to be on Tuscl won't stop trolling, just make us all mad we pay for the abuse. Think, people!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    The problem is that many of the current members would stop posting reviews if they had to pay to be on the site. I am all in favor and wouldn't mind supporting the cause - this site has been a tremendous resource for me over the years. But local guys who never leave their few favorite clubs and have their gigs well hooked up don't need this site as much as guys like me, so they would probably either just go elsewhere for their reading entertainment or, if they decided to pay for the entertainment value, would have little incentive to post reviews.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Agree with rickdugan. This site has been very helpful when on travel and you need to know what kind of night to expect and which club may have the best experience. When you have a limited budget and you might only get to that city once a year, you don't want to piss away time and money driving around on hit-and-miss missions. Most places in this country have little or no extras on the menu, so simply walking in with a small wad of cash doesn't make anything automatic. So this information is useful; All this other horseshit about who has a tiny dick or who shorted t-bills or how many times I can pee on your furniture to mark my territory is pure and simply asinine. Even junior high dickheads would be ashamed of it.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Problem is there is no way to guarantee good reviews. What if the fee is $34.95 a month. Or $19.95 or even $9.99. Many reviews are pure crap. If this was a pay site would the quality improve?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Just look at netflix....the answer is NO !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    $80/lifetime membership would not make any trolls go away. One thing it would do is cut down on the use of multiple aliases. Also it's not clear what impact it would have on total reviews available. The most serious hardcore guys would stay, but would that be enough to keep the site going? Hard to say if it would be a net benefit or not.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    What if a troll or some other jerk paid his lifetime fee. Would that mean he could spam the board for life? I wouldn't be happy paying either since I rarely travel with my job and rarely read reviews for places I might travel to. I would start posting reviews and move on to whatever other site was still free to use. I suspect the value of this site would Plummet with a lot less reviews. The discussion section might look like the old club chats with hardly anyone posting anything. Be careful what you wish for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion