tuscl

Urban Camping

You boys have knowledge of this idea ? Well when you've been bagging groceries for the last 49 year's you.can't afford a house so this is ehat you do...you go get some tarp from Walmart and go behind your favorit titty bar and live their in your new tarp...this has given me a chance to buy all the lapdances I've needed for my little pecker....then I find me a homosexuals to suck on my Dick for free cause I ant got much money after them dances....oooooo shit ! I pooped a little

6 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    A storm sewer makes a fine home.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    OP: ".then I find me a homosexuals to suck on my Dick for free cause I ant got much money after them dances..."

Sounds like setting up your tarp in the parking lot next to the HILiter in Phoenix ought to be your play. txtittyfan normally works there offering $10 BBBJs, but I'm sure he'd give you one for free if you shared a little tarp space with him.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    OP: ".then I find me a homosexuals to suck on my Dick for free cause I ant got much money after them dances..."

Sounds like setting up your tarp in the parking lot next to the HILiter in Phoenix ought to be your play. txtittyfan normally works there offering $10 BBBJs, but I'm sure he'd give you one for free if you shared a little tarp space with him.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Lol ^^^
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Wow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion