tuscl

sex 4 a pack of smokes realy ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, August 11, 2013 3:57 AM
I was out after the clubs shopping for some milk and cookies and this lady about a 6 told me if I bought her a pack of smokes she would hook up with me....I was like shit yes and bought her a carton of cigs.....I fucked her 4 times last night and I thank I'm going to take a blow job before I tell her to get out......lol.......$40 bucks and a wild night over cigs.....this ever happen to you ? Feel free to share your fun and or funny stories with brotha juiceman

20 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    ***Take that RickRichStudSystem***.......***Boooooom! In yo face Rick !***
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Juice has all the luck
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    It wasn't at Wal mart. I've never seen anything over a 2 at Wal Mart
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Whole Foods grocery chain
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    She shoped at whole foods and she smoked?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I don't think she really smoked...she just wanted a little juice
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    U live a rly unbelievable life juice. I wish i had stff lik that happen to me. maybe find a girl at walgrens that want to fuck for some twizler peel an eats and a bag of jelly beans. I can make them jizzy beans.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Dacandyman-You need to spit game at the dames at See's Candies. They'd love you.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I don't know juice. If this girl is of similar quality to the girls that you like at Lady Godiva, then you may have overpaid. ;)
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    Juice crew rejoice, your coke head nigger is back spewing his bull shit. Dougster if your faggot ass wasn't so busy trying to get into rickdugan's pants, you would realize that if all black were like juicebox69, everybody would join the KKK.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I met a dude from the KKK once. The deputies made a mistake and through him in the holding tank with us mud people. You know, blacks and browns. He thought he was tough. Then he started crying like a little bitch to the guard. We gave that Lil puto a county jail welcome that he'll never forget. I give him credit, though. He kept calling us niggers and wetbacks. Then we stomped his teeth put his mouth, crushed his jaw, and pummeled him righteously. Sorry Bonesbrother, the Klan don't impress me much.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    kKK aka Gay Gay Gay
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    so what time did you meet this lady juicecarton?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've seen a 10 at Walmart. No dancer has got my blood pumping like this one girl did in years. She was with someone though. I've seen a few guys walking around in suits in my local Walmart. A bit overdressed I thought for Walmart. In between a mostly female local college and the Walmart store being located on the side of town where some of the rich people live, I see quite a mix. A lot of rich people dress like bums so you can't always tell unless you know them.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I saw a 10 at the library once. I asked her if she wanted to study some Longfellow. She replied that I'm probably a short story kind of guy. She said she wanted a novel not the Cliff Notes version.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    When I see a 10, she straightens out my Longfellow.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @slick...I'm a gringo and I would have helped you with that punk ass bitch
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    3am candy
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    txtittyfan himself sometimes dresses up like his daughter and hangs around the parking lot of the HiLiter offering BBBJs for only the price of a cartoon of cigarettes. Be careful from whom you accept these TGTBT deals!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @BonedBrother - juice isn't black, you moron, he's Jewish. Oh wait, you KKK hate Jews just as much, right? N/m...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion