Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lap dance or renew TUSCL membership?

Ermita_Nights

Michigan

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've got $40 to spend. Should I renew my TUSCL membership or get a couple of lap dances?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

How about spending the $40 on the LDs and then writing a review of the experience. ;)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Get the lap dances and then write a review. That way you get them both.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Neither. Get a blow job.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If you already had some lap dances in the last month, write a review after you log in. Get free 30 days, then get more laps. I would check if you need to cancel or change a paid membership to free with the Founder. I'm not sure how simple the process is. If you visit more than one club, you can get extra weeks for a review of that club too. My membership is free with reviews and articles out to sometime in 2014 if I don't review another club until then.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Give money to the poor. Like NukeyBoy. That is nearly as year's income for him!

Profile picture for duomaxwell
duomaxwell
•

Back in my day $40 could get you a lap dance, a TUSCL membership, a ride on the ferris wheel and a corn dog!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Duo-Hahahahaha

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

I'm with the majority. Get those lap dances and write a review!

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

If you had spent $80 when you joined 2 years ago you wouldn't have to decide 'cause you would be a lifetime member and the $40 you have now could be spent on lapdances, etc.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I'd pay Duo $40 to ride a corn dog.

Profile picture for duomaxwell
duomaxwell
•

@tumblingdice I'd just eat it :/

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

..or to see duo ride a corn dog.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

In my fav club $40 equals 8 full contact dances

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

I took your advice but it didn't go well. Dropped in a club I hadn't been to before, one with few recent reviews. It was a total waste. Yes, I reviewed it. Managed to spend a grand total of $10, so I have $30 left over toward my tuscl renewal.

Duo, you're not that old. When I was your age, the clubs were scratched out of rock caves, the girls wore animal skins, and a lap dance cost 20 clams. Like, real clams, from the ocean.

Jab, if I'd spent $80 two years ago, I'd be short that $40 today.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement