tuscl

Is the chosen one among us?

zipman68
the speed force!
Thursday, August 8, 2013 4:48 PM
It is prophesied that a chosen one will bring balance to the force and end the pointless battles between the Jedi and Sith. We here at TUSCL are in the midst of such a battle. Will someone step forward to bring balance between the crazy an the boring. I know that there is one living between the candle an star right now that can bring an end to brother Juice's battle with the dark side. Juice let go of your anger toward Mr. Kat. Imagine yourself onstage facefucking a hot 19 year old stripper. Now, isn't that better than slamming RickyBoy. You are encountering your last temptation my brother. Lucifer is leading you astray. Buy yourself a bucket of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay, enjoy, and come back to us a new man!!!

21 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    God I love you zip....you melt the evil off of me
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dougsta ! Dougsta ! Dougsta !
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    This reminds me of the crap I heard most of my life with one of my relatives saying the anti Christ was born the same year as me. Made me wonder if I was going to meet him in one of my classes. Then she says she has seen Satan himself a couple of times. I would have been really surprised if I saw him in our den. She told him to get out of our house. I would have told him to get lost, lol.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Now that. think about it, I think I may have met Satan one night. Seemed like an evil stripper I met one night. I was wondering why she was talking to me. I didn't want anything to do with her. I didn't see any horns or tail. I only saw a stripper. Very deceptive.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Ok, not going to talk about that subject again. A big spider walked right by my bare foot. I killed it. I do not like big spiders in my house.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    "...bring balance between the crazy an the boring." Yes, that's exactly what we need.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Ya Zip Sure does know how to suck the hate out of people, especially through their penises. Mehhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeehh Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Fuck you Bety, zip is ownly my bro! Go suk Shadows dick you faggot!
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Oh wow another Alias...mmmmmmmmnnnn
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Hows my dick taste u fag? Im goin stick it in your ass next !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    lol
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Juice just needed to vent, he's a good guy, we all have built up anger that needs to be let out here and there, whether it be clubbing or violently masturbating, or turning TUSCL upside down for a couple days. He's Okay Now.
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Plus I think he's more focused on raping Betty Now...
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Love you king im goin to fuck betys ass !
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Oh Snap!
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Juice is the chosen one ! Fuck the fag haters now close this thread its over !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Love you zip now suk my dick like yesterday !
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    This is stupid funny
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "Now, isn't that better than slamming RickyBoy." LOL dude. "Slamming" would involve hits from people with heft and credibility, something that these absurd trolls completely lack if their posting histories and reviews are any indication. These are just children banging on the back of their high chairs and making a lot of noise because daddy scolded them for their bad behavior. ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yes. Yes I am.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion