tuscl

Dancers Licking Their Own Punani

Have any of you sick, twisted, degenerate fucks that I love with all my heart and soul ever seen a dancer lick her own pussy? Suck on her own clit? I haven't but I'd love to. I dated a civilian that I net in yoga class. Total hippie chick but she was FLEXIBLE! She could lick it all.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If I could suck my own dick, strip clubs would be out of business. :)
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Haven't seen or heard of that. I had a girlfriend who could touch the tip of her nose with her tongue. I was impressed.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Damn I need to take yoga....
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Remember GSB, go to the front of the class. Dude in the back equals creepy guy. You'll see plenty of nalgas in class.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I once asked a dancer if she'd like to see me lick my eyebrows. She said if I did I could lick anything I'd like.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICK-BOY ***
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Umm gawker so did you and did she let you?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I draw the line when she can fuck her own pussy with her nose.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Hippy chicks are the best. Did her house alway smell of patchouli? Did she shave at all? Did you guys spend days in love and stoned out of your gourds?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Her house smelled like incense and ganja. She was clean, no hair. And yes my brother, we were stoned and in lust if not love.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    lol I'd much rather they focus their attention on my punani than their own. But I wouldn't mind seeing someone do it, at least once, for the novelty of it.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    My cat can lick her own pussy.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    If she can't lick it herself I'll offer my assistantance. Well sometimes.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion